Steam support and DLC revealed for Dark Souls
Namco Bandai has revealed more details about the PC version of Dark Souls as well as the arrival of some DLC.
Dark Souls will be released on Steam with full support for Valve's digital platform as well as the previously announced Games For Windows Live support.
They also announced that the additional content in the PC version will arrive on consoles as the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC bringing extra bosses, enemies, NPC faces, and weapons and armour as well as a new location to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
The Artorias Of The Abyss DLC will cost 1200 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 14.99 USD on PlayStation Store. The PC version of Dark Souls will hit Steam on August the 24th.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon