Steam support and DLC revealed for Dark Souls
Namco Bandai has revealed more details about the PC version of Dark Souls as well as the arrival of some DLC.
Dark Souls will be released on Steam with full support for Valve's digital platform as well as the previously announced Games For Windows Live support.
They also announced that the additional content in the PC version will arrive on consoles as the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC bringing extra bosses, enemies, NPC faces, and weapons and armour as well as a new location to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
The Artorias Of The Abyss DLC will cost 1200 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 14.99 USD on PlayStation Store. The PC version of Dark Souls will hit Steam on August the 24th.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet