Steam support and DLC revealed for Dark Souls
Namco Bandai has revealed more details about the PC version of Dark Souls as well as the arrival of some DLC.
Dark Souls will be released on Steam with full support for Valve's digital platform as well as the previously announced Games For Windows Live support.
They also announced that the additional content in the PC version will arrive on consoles as the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC bringing extra bosses, enemies, NPC faces, and weapons and armour as well as a new location to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
The Artorias Of The Abyss DLC will cost 1200 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 14.99 USD on PlayStation Store. The PC version of Dark Souls will hit Steam on August the 24th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO