Steam support and DLC revealed for Dark Souls
Namco Bandai has revealed more details about the PC version of Dark Souls as well as the arrival of some DLC.
Dark Souls will be released on Steam with full support for Valve's digital platform as well as the previously announced Games For Windows Live support.
They also announced that the additional content in the PC version will arrive on consoles as the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC bringing extra bosses, enemies, NPC faces, and weapons and armour as well as a new location to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
The Artorias Of The Abyss DLC will cost 1200 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 14.99 USD on PlayStation Store. The PC version of Dark Souls will hit Steam on August the 24th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year