Steam support and DLC revealed for Dark Souls
Namco Bandai has revealed more details about the PC version of Dark Souls as well as the arrival of some DLC.
Dark Souls will be released on Steam with full support for Valve's digital platform as well as the previously announced Games For Windows Live support.
They also announced that the additional content in the PC version will arrive on consoles as the Artorias Of The Abyss DLC bringing extra bosses, enemies, NPC faces, and weapons and armour as well as a new location to the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
The Artorias Of The Abyss DLC will cost 1200 MS Points on Xbox Live Marketplace and 14.99 USD on PlayStation Store. The PC version of Dark Souls will hit Steam on August the 24th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone