NBA 2K13 bouncing into the paint this October
2K Sports has announced an official release date for the newest entry in their dominant NBA basketball franchise, NBA 2K13.
On offer for those that preorder NBA 2K13 will the NBA All-Star DLC bundle which will feature a full All-Star weekend experience in Houston including the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout, BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, and the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest with all-new intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls as well as the chance to experience the NBA All-Star game itself.
Marketing VP for 2K Sports, Jason Argent said, "The NBA All-Star package is our way saying 'thank you' to fans for their ongoing love of the NBA 2K series. This content provides a ton of depth and value to our fans, and it's just the beginning of a lot of big news about NBA 2K13."
NBA 2K13 will launch on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii and PSP. A Wii U version is also in the pipeline and will arrive in the console's launch window.
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch