NBA 2K13 bouncing into the paint this October
2K Sports has announced an official release date for the newest entry in their dominant NBA basketball franchise, NBA 2K13.
On offer for those that preorder NBA 2K13 will the NBA All-Star DLC bundle which will feature a full All-Star weekend experience in Houston including the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout, BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, and the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest with all-new intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls as well as the chance to experience the NBA All-Star game itself.
Marketing VP for 2K Sports, Jason Argent said, "The NBA All-Star package is our way saying 'thank you' to fans for their ongoing love of the NBA 2K series. This content provides a ton of depth and value to our fans, and it's just the beginning of a lot of big news about NBA 2K13."
NBA 2K13 will launch on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii and PSP. A Wii U version is also in the pipeline and will arrive in the console's launch window.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes