NBA 2K13 bouncing into the paint this October
2K Sports has announced an official release date for the newest entry in their dominant NBA basketball franchise, NBA 2K13.
On offer for those that preorder NBA 2K13 will the NBA All-Star DLC bundle which will feature a full All-Star weekend experience in Houston including the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout, BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, and the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest with all-new intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls as well as the chance to experience the NBA All-Star game itself.
Marketing VP for 2K Sports, Jason Argent said, "The NBA All-Star package is our way saying 'thank you' to fans for their ongoing love of the NBA 2K series. This content provides a ton of depth and value to our fans, and it's just the beginning of a lot of big news about NBA 2K13."
NBA 2K13 will launch on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii and PSP. A Wii U version is also in the pipeline and will arrive in the console's launch window.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III