NBA 2K13 bouncing into the paint this October
2K Sports has announced an official release date for the newest entry in their dominant NBA basketball franchise, NBA 2K13.
On offer for those that preorder NBA 2K13 will the NBA All-Star DLC bundle which will feature a full All-Star weekend experience in Houston including the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout, BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, and the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest with all-new intuitive, pick-up-and-play controls as well as the chance to experience the NBA All-Star game itself.
Marketing VP for 2K Sports, Jason Argent said, "The NBA All-Star package is our way saying 'thank you' to fans for their ongoing love of the NBA 2K series. This content provides a ton of depth and value to our fans, and it's just the beginning of a lot of big news about NBA 2K13."
NBA 2K13 will launch on October the 2nd in the US and October the 5th in Europe for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii and PSP. A Wii U version is also in the pipeline and will arrive in the console's launch window.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter