New US Grand Prix track to be playable in F1 2012 at E3
Codemasters have revealed what they will be bringing to this years E3 for those wanting a first look at F1 2012.
Their Birmingham studio has prepared the brand new Circuit Of The Americas as a playable race especially for showing at this year's E3.
The first real race to be held at the Circuit Of The Americas in Texas this coming November so this will be the first time anyone will be able to take a spin around the track in an F1 car.
This will also be the first public showing of F1 2012 providing the world with a taste of the improvements that Codemasters will be bringing to this year's game.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year