New US Grand Prix track to be playable in F1 2012 at E3
Codemasters have revealed what they will be bringing to this years E3 for those wanting a first look at F1 2012.
Their Birmingham studio has prepared the brand new Circuit Of The Americas as a playable race especially for showing at this year's E3.
The first real race to be held at the Circuit Of The Americas in Texas this coming November so this will be the first time anyone will be able to take a spin around the track in an F1 car.
This will also be the first public showing of F1 2012 providing the world with a taste of the improvements that Codemasters will be bringing to this year's game.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title