New US Grand Prix track to be playable in F1 2012 at E3
Codemasters have revealed what they will be bringing to this years E3 for those wanting a first look at F1 2012.
Their Birmingham studio has prepared the brand new Circuit Of The Americas as a playable race especially for showing at this year's E3.
The first real race to be held at the Circuit Of The Americas in Texas this coming November so this will be the first time anyone will be able to take a spin around the track in an F1 car.
This will also be the first public showing of F1 2012 providing the world with a taste of the improvements that Codemasters will be bringing to this year's game.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today