New US Grand Prix track to be playable in F1 2012 at E3
Codemasters have revealed what they will be bringing to this years E3 for those wanting a first look at F1 2012.
Their Birmingham studio has prepared the brand new Circuit Of The Americas as a playable race especially for showing at this year's E3.
The first real race to be held at the Circuit Of The Americas in Texas this coming November so this will be the first time anyone will be able to take a spin around the track in an F1 car.
This will also be the first public showing of F1 2012 providing the world with a taste of the improvements that Codemasters will be bringing to this year's game.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side