New US Grand Prix track to be playable in F1 2012 at E3
Codemasters have revealed what they will be bringing to this years E3 for those wanting a first look at F1 2012.
Their Birmingham studio has prepared the brand new Circuit Of The Americas as a playable race especially for showing at this year's E3.
The first real race to be held at the Circuit Of The Americas in Texas this coming November so this will be the first time anyone will be able to take a spin around the track in an F1 car.
This will also be the first public showing of F1 2012 providing the world with a taste of the improvements that Codemasters will be bringing to this year's game.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine