Major changes afoot at the top of THQ
THQ has revealed that they are making a few changes in management stating with their core games business.
The ever-vocal Danny Bilson is to leave his role as the Core Games EVP to be replaced by Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin.
Rubin will report directly to THQ president and CEO Brian Farrell and oversee all of the publisher's product development, publishing and marketing business worldwide.
Farrell said, "Jason's proven track record in the industry speaks for itself, and he is one of the brightest minds in the business,. We believe he can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week