Major changes afoot at the top of THQ
THQ has revealed that they are making a few changes in management stating with their core games business.
The ever-vocal Danny Bilson is to leave his role as the Core Games EVP to be replaced by Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin.
Rubin will report directly to THQ president and CEO Brian Farrell and oversee all of the publisher's product development, publishing and marketing business worldwide.
Farrell said, "Jason's proven track record in the industry speaks for itself, and he is one of the brightest minds in the business,. We believe he can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Thanks Develop Online.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey