Major changes afoot at the top of THQ
THQ has revealed that they are making a few changes in management stating with their core games business.
The ever-vocal Danny Bilson is to leave his role as the Core Games EVP to be replaced by Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin.
Rubin will report directly to THQ president and CEO Brian Farrell and oversee all of the publisher's product development, publishing and marketing business worldwide.
Farrell said, "Jason's proven track record in the industry speaks for itself, and he is one of the brightest minds in the business,. We believe he can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date