Major changes afoot at the top of THQ
THQ has revealed that they are making a few changes in management stating with their core games business.
The ever-vocal Danny Bilson is to leave his role as the Core Games EVP to be replaced by Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin.
Rubin will report directly to THQ president and CEO Brian Farrell and oversee all of the publisher's product development, publishing and marketing business worldwide.
Farrell said, "Jason's proven track record in the industry speaks for itself, and he is one of the brightest minds in the business,. We believe he can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer