Major changes afoot at the top of THQ
THQ has revealed that they are making a few changes in management stating with their core games business.
The ever-vocal Danny Bilson is to leave his role as the Core Games EVP to be replaced by Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin.
Rubin will report directly to THQ president and CEO Brian Farrell and oversee all of the publisher's product development, publishing and marketing business worldwide.
Farrell said, "Jason's proven track record in the industry speaks for itself, and he is one of the brightest minds in the business,. We believe he can be a game changer and can contribute immensely to executing on our strategy of delivering quality connected core game experiences."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny