New Zone Of The Enders game in the works at Kojima Productions
Kojima Productions has revealed that they are working on a brand new Zone Of The Enders game ending a long period of speculation.
The new game was announced at a preview event for Zone Of The Enders HD, a remastered collection which includes the first two games in the series, Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner due for release on October 25th.
It is currently in the prototyping phase at Kojima Productions and it will use the studio's own next-generation Fox game engine. The team is currently creating developing mechs and converting them into assets to be used in the game.
Hideo Kojima is named as producer on the new Zone OF The Enders but his primary focus is still his new IP Project Ogre. Ryosuke Toriyama will be assuming producing duties on the sequel.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow