New Zone Of The Enders game in the works at Kojima Productions
Kojima Productions has revealed that they are working on a brand new Zone Of The Enders game ending a long period of speculation.
The new game was announced at a preview event for Zone Of The Enders HD, a remastered collection which includes the first two games in the series, Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner due for release on October 25th.
It is currently in the prototyping phase at Kojima Productions and it will use the studio's own next-generation Fox game engine. The team is currently creating developing mechs and converting them into assets to be used in the game.
Hideo Kojima is named as producer on the new Zone OF The Enders but his primary focus is still his new IP Project Ogre. Ryosuke Toriyama will be assuming producing duties on the sequel.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3