New Zone Of The Enders game in the works at Kojima Productions
Kojima Productions has revealed that they are working on a brand new Zone Of The Enders game ending a long period of speculation.
The new game was announced at a preview event for Zone Of The Enders HD, a remastered collection which includes the first two games in the series, Zone Of The Enders and Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner due for release on October 25th.
It is currently in the prototyping phase at Kojima Productions and it will use the studio's own next-generation Fox game engine. The team is currently creating developing mechs and converting them into assets to be used in the game.
Hideo Kojima is named as producer on the new Zone OF The Enders but his primary focus is still his new IP Project Ogre. Ryosuke Toriyama will be assuming producing duties on the sequel.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today