Jet Set Radio to come to the PS Vita
SEGA has decided to give Dreamcast enthusiasts a very good reason to pick up a PS Vita with the announcement of Jet Set Radio for Sony's new handheld.
They have already revealed an HD remaster of the classic in-line skating title for XBLA and PSN and this year's E3 will now see a playable version of Graffiti Jet Set Radio on the Vita.
The game will feature the same soundtrack and HD visuals of the home consoles but it will also take advantage of the camera and touch controls on the Vita for the graffiti creation elements of the game.
SEGA SVP of digital business Haruki Satomi said, "The fan reaction to our recent reveal of Jet Set Radio has been incredible!. As Jet Set Radio is focused on creativity, the touch capabilities of the PlayStation Vita are proving to be a perfect fit."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users