Jet Set Radio to come to the PS Vita
SEGA has decided to give Dreamcast enthusiasts a very good reason to pick up a PS Vita with the announcement of Jet Set Radio for Sony's new handheld.
They have already revealed an HD remaster of the classic in-line skating title for XBLA and PSN and this year's E3 will now see a playable version of Graffiti Jet Set Radio on the Vita.
The game will feature the same soundtrack and HD visuals of the home consoles but it will also take advantage of the camera and touch controls on the Vita for the graffiti creation elements of the game.
SEGA SVP of digital business Haruki Satomi said, "The fan reaction to our recent reveal of Jet Set Radio has been incredible!. As Jet Set Radio is focused on creativity, the touch capabilities of the PlayStation Vita are proving to be a perfect fit."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3