Jet Set Radio to come to the PS Vita
SEGA has decided to give Dreamcast enthusiasts a very good reason to pick up a PS Vita with the announcement of Jet Set Radio for Sony's new handheld.
They have already revealed an HD remaster of the classic in-line skating title for XBLA and PSN and this year's E3 will now see a playable version of Graffiti Jet Set Radio on the Vita.
The game will feature the same soundtrack and HD visuals of the home consoles but it will also take advantage of the camera and touch controls on the Vita for the graffiti creation elements of the game.
SEGA SVP of digital business Haruki Satomi said, "The fan reaction to our recent reveal of Jet Set Radio has been incredible!. As Jet Set Radio is focused on creativity, the touch capabilities of the PlayStation Vita are proving to be a perfect fit."
Thanks Edge Online.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes