Jet Set Radio to come to the PS Vita
SEGA has decided to give Dreamcast enthusiasts a very good reason to pick up a PS Vita with the announcement of Jet Set Radio for Sony's new handheld.
They have already revealed an HD remaster of the classic in-line skating title for XBLA and PSN and this year's E3 will now see a playable version of Graffiti Jet Set Radio on the Vita.
The game will feature the same soundtrack and HD visuals of the home consoles but it will also take advantage of the camera and touch controls on the Vita for the graffiti creation elements of the game.
SEGA SVP of digital business Haruki Satomi said, "The fan reaction to our recent reveal of Jet Set Radio has been incredible!. As Jet Set Radio is focused on creativity, the touch capabilities of the PlayStation Vita are proving to be a perfect fit."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year