Jet Set Radio to come to the PS Vita
SEGA has decided to give Dreamcast enthusiasts a very good reason to pick up a PS Vita with the announcement of Jet Set Radio for Sony's new handheld.
They have already revealed an HD remaster of the classic in-line skating title for XBLA and PSN and this year's E3 will now see a playable version of Graffiti Jet Set Radio on the Vita.
The game will feature the same soundtrack and HD visuals of the home consoles but it will also take advantage of the camera and touch controls on the Vita for the graffiti creation elements of the game.
SEGA SVP of digital business Haruki Satomi said, "The fan reaction to our recent reveal of Jet Set Radio has been incredible!. As Jet Set Radio is focused on creativity, the touch capabilities of the PlayStation Vita are proving to be a perfect fit."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May