Minecraft approaches 10 million sales
Mojang has revealed that Minecraft has almost managed to reach the 10 million units sold mark.
Daniel Kaplan announced that the sales figures including the Android, iOS and Xbox Live versions of the game are around the 9.2 million mark.
The game's creator Markus Persson has already stated that the PC version alone has managed to sell 6 million copies.
The Xbox Live version has become the fastest selling title on Xbox Live since it's release on May the 19th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter