Minecraft approaches 10 million sales
Mojang has revealed that Minecraft has almost managed to reach the 10 million units sold mark.
Daniel Kaplan announced that the sales figures including the Android, iOS and Xbox Live versions of the game are around the 9.2 million mark.
The game's creator Markus Persson has already stated that the PC version alone has managed to sell 6 million copies.
The Xbox Live version has become the fastest selling title on Xbox Live since it's release on May the 19th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO