Minecraft approaches 10 million sales
Mojang has revealed that Minecraft has almost managed to reach the 10 million units sold mark.
Daniel Kaplan announced that the sales figures including the Android, iOS and Xbox Live versions of the game are around the 9.2 million mark.
The game's creator Markus Persson has already stated that the PC version alone has managed to sell 6 million copies.
The Xbox Live version has become the fastest selling title on Xbox Live since it's release on May the 19th.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue