Minecraft approaches 10 million sales
Mojang has revealed that Minecraft has almost managed to reach the 10 million units sold mark.
Daniel Kaplan announced that the sales figures including the Android, iOS and Xbox Live versions of the game are around the 9.2 million mark.
The game's creator Markus Persson has already stated that the PC version alone has managed to sell 6 million copies.
The Xbox Live version has become the fastest selling title on Xbox Live since it's release on May the 19th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release