Minecraft approaches 10 million sales
Mojang has revealed that Minecraft has almost managed to reach the 10 million units sold mark.
Daniel Kaplan announced that the sales figures including the Android, iOS and Xbox Live versions of the game are around the 9.2 million mark.
The game's creator Markus Persson has already stated that the PC version alone has managed to sell 6 million copies.
The Xbox Live version has become the fastest selling title on Xbox Live since it's release on May the 19th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer