BioWare cuts staff from the Star Wars: The Old Republic team
BioWare has announced that they have made some of the staff on the Star Wars: The Old Republic team.
The restructuring was announced by BioWare co-founder and general manager Dr Greg Zeschuk saying that the were sad at having to make the cuts.
He explained, "We've done some restructuring here on the SWTOR team. Sadly, we are bidding farewell to some talented, passionate and exceptionally hard-working people who helped make SWTOR a reality. Impacting peoples lives this way is always very hard, but were ensuring the affected people are treated with dignity, fairness and respect."
"Looking back at launch,"Zeschuk continued, "we all came together and did something historic. We executed one of the largest, most successful and stable launches of any MMO yet in industry history. That is not an easy feat for any development team or company and we are humbled and honored by our fan communitys strong support both at launch and beyond."
He rounded off adding, "Looking forward, the studio remains vibrant and passionate about our many upcoming initiatives for Star Wars: The Old Republic. We still have a very substantial development team working on supporting and growing the game, and we feel we are in a strong position, with your continued involvement and feedback, to continue to build Star Wars: The Old Republic as one of the most compelling and successful online experiences in the world today."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date