Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances goes live for all
The first free-to-play game in the Command and Conquer series has launched in full today.
Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances is a fully fledged browser-based free-to-play MMO strategy title that allows players to experience the conflict between the Global Defense Initiative and the Nod in bigger way than ever before.
Players will be able to take on either real or AI opponents in a massive dynamic warzone as they attempt to harvest Tiberium, build armies and move forward the cause of their chose faction.
Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances will also feature true cross-platform play as it will be available for smartphones and tablets as well as desktop and laptop PCs as well as a cloud save function allowing players to take the battle with them wherever they are.
For more information and to download the browser client check out the official Tiberium Alliances website.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone