Euro release confirmed for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on the Vita
Konami has announced the final release date for the PS Vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.
The Vita version will include fully HD remastered versions of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty including the Tanker Incident from the Substance special edition and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Sadly there is no remaster of MGS: Peace Walker though.
Both games will also feature a fully revamped control system with added touch screen functionality allowing a range of new control options from accessing inventories to zooming in on the action in cutscenes. It also introduces the new Transfarring system allowing players to share their savegames between the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the MGS HD Collection.
The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will arrive on the PS Vita in Europe on June the 29th.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015