Rocksmith to tour European festivals before its autumn release
Ubisoft has revealed European tour dates for Rocksmith to try out the game before it releases this autumn.
As well as appearing at GamesCom from the 17th to the 18th of August, Rocksmith will hit the Isle Of Wight Festival, the Reading Festival and Bestival in the UK across the summer.
In Europe it will make appearances at Rock am Ring and Wacken in Germany, Roskilde in Denmark and Hellfest in France.
Rocksmith is due out in Europe for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 12th with the PC version release due to be announced at a later date.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO