Rocksmith to tour European festivals before its autumn release
Ubisoft has revealed European tour dates for Rocksmith to try out the game before it releases this autumn.
As well as appearing at GamesCom from the 17th to the 18th of August, Rocksmith will hit the Isle Of Wight Festival, the Reading Festival and Bestival in the UK across the summer.
In Europe it will make appearances at Rock am Ring and Wacken in Germany, Roskilde in Denmark and Hellfest in France.
Rocksmith is due out in Europe for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 12th with the PC version release due to be announced at a later date.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching