Rocksmith to tour European festivals before its autumn release
Ubisoft has revealed European tour dates for Rocksmith to try out the game before it releases this autumn.
As well as appearing at GamesCom from the 17th to the 18th of August, Rocksmith will hit the Isle Of Wight Festival, the Reading Festival and Bestival in the UK across the summer.
In Europe it will make appearances at Rock am Ring and Wacken in Germany, Roskilde in Denmark and Hellfest in France.
Rocksmith is due out in Europe for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 12th with the PC version release due to be announced at a later date.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer