Rocksmith to tour European festivals before its autumn release
Ubisoft has revealed European tour dates for Rocksmith to try out the game before it releases this autumn.
As well as appearing at GamesCom from the 17th to the 18th of August, Rocksmith will hit the Isle Of Wight Festival, the Reading Festival and Bestival in the UK across the summer.
In Europe it will make appearances at Rock am Ring and Wacken in Germany, Roskilde in Denmark and Hellfest in France.
Rocksmith is due out in Europe for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 12th with the PC version release due to be announced at a later date.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan