Rocksmith to tour European festivals before its autumn release
Ubisoft has revealed European tour dates for Rocksmith to try out the game before it releases this autumn.
As well as appearing at GamesCom from the 17th to the 18th of August, Rocksmith will hit the Isle Of Wight Festival, the Reading Festival and Bestival in the UK across the summer.
In Europe it will make appearances at Rock am Ring and Wacken in Germany, Roskilde in Denmark and Hellfest in France.
Rocksmith is due out in Europe for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October the 12th with the PC version release due to be announced at a later date.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015