XCOM FPS reboot delayed again
2K Marin's first-person reboot of the XCOM series has been pushed back yet again.
As part of Take-Two's financial report they revealed that the XCOM FPS is getting pushed back to the 2014 financial year.
This means that it will be released no earlier than April 2013 which is a far cry from the intended release window of October this year.
In the meantime Firaxis have a proper strategy reboot of the series in XCOM: Enemy Unknown due for release on October the 12th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3