XCOM FPS reboot delayed again
2K Marin's first-person reboot of the XCOM series has been pushed back yet again.
As part of Take-Two's financial report they revealed that the XCOM FPS is getting pushed back to the 2014 financial year.
This means that it will be released no earlier than April 2013 which is a far cry from the intended release window of October this year.
In the meantime Firaxis have a proper strategy reboot of the series in XCOM: Enemy Unknown due for release on October the 12th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch