XCOM FPS reboot delayed again
2K Marin's first-person reboot of the XCOM series has been pushed back yet again.
As part of Take-Two's financial report they revealed that the XCOM FPS is getting pushed back to the 2014 financial year.
This means that it will be released no earlier than April 2013 which is a far cry from the intended release window of October this year.
In the meantime Firaxis have a proper strategy reboot of the series in XCOM: Enemy Unknown due for release on October the 12th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto