XCOM FPS reboot delayed again
2K Marin's first-person reboot of the XCOM series has been pushed back yet again.
As part of Take-Two's financial report they revealed that the XCOM FPS is getting pushed back to the 2014 financial year.
This means that it will be released no earlier than April 2013 which is a far cry from the intended release window of October this year.
In the meantime Firaxis have a proper strategy reboot of the series in XCOM: Enemy Unknown due for release on October the 12th.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015