XCOM FPS reboot delayed again
2K Marin's first-person reboot of the XCOM series has been pushed back yet again.
As part of Take-Two's financial report they revealed that the XCOM FPS is getting pushed back to the 2014 financial year.
This means that it will be released no earlier than April 2013 which is a far cry from the intended release window of October this year.
In the meantime Firaxis have a proper strategy reboot of the series in XCOM: Enemy Unknown due for release on October the 12th.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow