Acti contract outs Bungie game series as Destiny
Some of the published court documents from the Activision vs West and Zampella court case have details of Bungie's new work and contract with the COD publisher.
According to the contract details Bungie's new project is a sci-fi action shooter MMO called Destiny.
Further to that Bungie are contracted to release eight titles in the series between 2014 and 2020.
It also states that the first game launch was planned for Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and possibly for autumn 2013 with a PS3 version planned for autumn 2014. The second game is set to come on Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and PlayStation hardware some time in 2015.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold