Acti contract outs Bungie game series as Destiny
Some of the published court documents from the Activision vs West and Zampella court case have details of Bungie's new work and contract with the COD publisher.
According to the contract details Bungie's new project is a sci-fi action shooter MMO called Destiny.
Further to that Bungie are contracted to release eight titles in the series between 2014 and 2020.
It also states that the first game launch was planned for Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and possibly for autumn 2013 with a PS3 version planned for autumn 2014. The second game is set to come on Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and PlayStation hardware some time in 2015.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015