Acti contract outs Bungie game series as Destiny
Some of the published court documents from the Activision vs West and Zampella court case have details of Bungie's new work and contract with the COD publisher.
According to the contract details Bungie's new project is a sci-fi action shooter MMO called Destiny.
Further to that Bungie are contracted to release eight titles in the series between 2014 and 2020.
It also states that the first game launch was planned for Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and possibly for autumn 2013 with a PS3 version planned for autumn 2014. The second game is set to come on Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and PlayStation hardware some time in 2015.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free