Acti contract outs Bungie game series as Destiny
Some of the published court documents from the Activision vs West and Zampella court case have details of Bungie's new work and contract with the COD publisher.
According to the contract details Bungie's new project is a sci-fi action shooter MMO called Destiny.
Further to that Bungie are contracted to release eight titles in the series between 2014 and 2020.
It also states that the first game launch was planned for Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and possibly for autumn 2013 with a PS3 version planned for autumn 2014. The second game is set to come on Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and PlayStation hardware some time in 2015.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though