Acti contract outs Bungie game series as Destiny
Some of the published court documents from the Activision vs West and Zampella court case have details of Bungie's new work and contract with the COD publisher.
According to the contract details Bungie's new project is a sci-fi action shooter MMO called Destiny.
Further to that Bungie are contracted to release eight titles in the series between 2014 and 2020.
It also states that the first game launch was planned for Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and possibly for autumn 2013 with a PS3 version planned for autumn 2014. The second game is set to come on Xbox 360 and next-gen Xbox and PlayStation hardware some time in 2015.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan