Tekken Tag Tournament 2 bouts begin this September
Namco Bandai has announced the release date for their new tag team brawler Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Anyone who picked up Tekken Hybrid will already have had a taste of the new game in the form of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue as well as a bit of back story from the CG animated film Tekken Blood Vengeance.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 boasts the largest roster of character in any Tekken game yet and those that pre-order the game will get access to one or more of the DLC characters Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre from launch.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be out worldwide on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from September the 10th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year