Tekken Tag Tournament 2 bouts begin this September
Namco Bandai has announced the release date for their new tag team brawler Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Anyone who picked up Tekken Hybrid will already have had a taste of the new game in the form of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue as well as a bit of back story from the CG animated film Tekken Blood Vengeance.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 boasts the largest roster of character in any Tekken game yet and those that pre-order the game will get access to one or more of the DLC characters Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre from launch.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be out worldwide on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from September the 10th.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming