Tekken Tag Tournament 2 bouts begin this September
Namco Bandai has announced the release date for their new tag team brawler Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Anyone who picked up Tekken Hybrid will already have had a taste of the new game in the form of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue as well as a bit of back story from the CG animated film Tekken Blood Vengeance.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 boasts the largest roster of character in any Tekken game yet and those that pre-order the game will get access to one or more of the DLC characters Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre from launch.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be out worldwide on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from September the 10th.
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon