Tekken Tag Tournament 2 bouts begin this September
Namco Bandai has announced the release date for their new tag team brawler Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Anyone who picked up Tekken Hybrid will already have had a taste of the new game in the form of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue as well as a bit of back story from the CG animated film Tekken Blood Vengeance.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 boasts the largest roster of character in any Tekken game yet and those that pre-order the game will get access to one or more of the DLC characters Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre from launch.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be out worldwide on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from September the 10th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release