Tekken Tag Tournament 2 bouts begin this September
Namco Bandai has announced the release date for their new tag team brawler Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Anyone who picked up Tekken Hybrid will already have had a taste of the new game in the form of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue as well as a bit of back story from the CG animated film Tekken Blood Vengeance.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 boasts the largest roster of character in any Tekken game yet and those that pre-order the game will get access to one or more of the DLC characters Michelle Chang, Angel, Kunimitsu or Ancient Ogre from launch.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be out worldwide on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from September the 10th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year