Ridge Racer Unbounded demo hits the starting grid today
Today Namco Bandai has launched a demo of Bugbear's entertaining Ridge Racer spinoff Ridge Racer Unbounded.
The demo gives the adrenaline hit of two domination race events set in the City Limit District of Shatter Bay driving either the street class Wolfseye GT or the super class Hurricana CX cars.
Ridge Racer Unbounded is a completely new idea for the quintessential drift racing series throwing drift dynamics into a rough and ready physics based aggressive street racing environment.
The demo is available from today on PSN for PS3 and Steam for PC with the Xbox 360 version arriving on Xbox Live tomorrow, May the 23rd.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey