Ridge Racer Unbounded demo hits the starting grid today
Today Namco Bandai has launched a demo of Bugbear's entertaining Ridge Racer spinoff Ridge Racer Unbounded.
The demo gives the adrenaline hit of two domination race events set in the City Limit District of Shatter Bay driving either the street class Wolfseye GT or the super class Hurricana CX cars.
Ridge Racer Unbounded is a completely new idea for the quintessential drift racing series throwing drift dynamics into a rough and ready physics based aggressive street racing environment.
The demo is available from today on PSN for PS3 and Steam for PC with the Xbox 360 version arriving on Xbox Live tomorrow, May the 23rd.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter