Ridge Racer Unbounded demo hits the starting grid today
Today Namco Bandai has launched a demo of Bugbear's entertaining Ridge Racer spinoff Ridge Racer Unbounded.
The demo gives the adrenaline hit of two domination race events set in the City Limit District of Shatter Bay driving either the street class Wolfseye GT or the super class Hurricana CX cars.
Ridge Racer Unbounded is a completely new idea for the quintessential drift racing series throwing drift dynamics into a rough and ready physics based aggressive street racing environment.
The demo is available from today on PSN for PS3 and Steam for PC with the Xbox 360 version arriving on Xbox Live tomorrow, May the 23rd.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One