Ridge Racer Unbounded demo hits the starting grid today
Today Namco Bandai has launched a demo of Bugbear's entertaining Ridge Racer spinoff Ridge Racer Unbounded.
The demo gives the adrenaline hit of two domination race events set in the City Limit District of Shatter Bay driving either the street class Wolfseye GT or the super class Hurricana CX cars.
Ridge Racer Unbounded is a completely new idea for the quintessential drift racing series throwing drift dynamics into a rough and ready physics based aggressive street racing environment.
The demo is available from today on PSN for PS3 and Steam for PC with the Xbox 360 version arriving on Xbox Live tomorrow, May the 23rd.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title