Ridge Racer Unbounded demo hits the starting grid today
Today Namco Bandai has launched a demo of Bugbear's entertaining Ridge Racer spinoff Ridge Racer Unbounded.
The demo gives the adrenaline hit of two domination race events set in the City Limit District of Shatter Bay driving either the street class Wolfseye GT or the super class Hurricana CX cars.
Ridge Racer Unbounded is a completely new idea for the quintessential drift racing series throwing drift dynamics into a rough and ready physics based aggressive street racing environment.
The demo is available from today on PSN for PS3 and Steam for PC with the Xbox 360 version arriving on Xbox Live tomorrow, May the 23rd.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year