DmC Devil May Cry dated for next year
Capcom has announced a release date for Ninja Theory's stylish reboot of the Devil May Cry series.
DmC Devil May Cry sees Dante return with a somewhat controversial makeover courtesy of the team that created the woefully under-appreciated Enslaved: Odyssey To The West to slay more hordes of demons.
DMC Devil May Cry was originally expected to manifest itself some time towards the end of this year however Capcom has decided to release the game worldwide on January the 15th 2013 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Capcom has also revealed that DmC will be coming to the PC later on in 2013.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One