DmC Devil May Cry dated for next year
Capcom has announced a release date for Ninja Theory's stylish reboot of the Devil May Cry series.
DmC Devil May Cry sees Dante return with a somewhat controversial makeover courtesy of the team that created the woefully under-appreciated Enslaved: Odyssey To The West to slay more hordes of demons.
DMC Devil May Cry was originally expected to manifest itself some time towards the end of this year however Capcom has decided to release the game worldwide on January the 15th 2013 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Capcom has also revealed that DmC will be coming to the PC later on in 2013.
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released