Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed back into 2013
SEGA has decieded to further delay the very long-awaited Aliens FPS from Borderlands and Duke Nukem developer Gearbox.
Aliens: Colonial Marines was due to be out this coming autumn but it seems now that fans who have been desperate to get their hands on the game will now have to wait until next year.
On the plus side, at least it has a molecular acid-etched release date for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC which is February the 12th, 2013. The Wii U release date will be confirmed at a later date although it is believed to be a launch window title for Nintendo's new home console.
Geabox boss Randy Pitchford said, "I am thrilled to announce the definitive launch date for Aliens: Colonial Marines. Aliens: Colonial Marines is the culmination of a life-time of inspiration from the films and relentless passion and drive from the exceptionally talented development team behind the scenes."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3