Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed back into 2013
SEGA has decieded to further delay the very long-awaited Aliens FPS from Borderlands and Duke Nukem developer Gearbox.
Aliens: Colonial Marines was due to be out this coming autumn but it seems now that fans who have been desperate to get their hands on the game will now have to wait until next year.
On the plus side, at least it has a molecular acid-etched release date for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC which is February the 12th, 2013. The Wii U release date will be confirmed at a later date although it is believed to be a launch window title for Nintendo's new home console.
Geabox boss Randy Pitchford said, "I am thrilled to announce the definitive launch date for Aliens: Colonial Marines. Aliens: Colonial Marines is the culmination of a life-time of inspiration from the films and relentless passion and drive from the exceptionally talented development team behind the scenes."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto