Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed back into 2013
SEGA has decieded to further delay the very long-awaited Aliens FPS from Borderlands and Duke Nukem developer Gearbox.
Aliens: Colonial Marines was due to be out this coming autumn but it seems now that fans who have been desperate to get their hands on the game will now have to wait until next year.
On the plus side, at least it has a molecular acid-etched release date for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC which is February the 12th, 2013. The Wii U release date will be confirmed at a later date although it is believed to be a launch window title for Nintendo's new home console.
Geabox boss Randy Pitchford said, "I am thrilled to announce the definitive launch date for Aliens: Colonial Marines. Aliens: Colonial Marines is the culmination of a life-time of inspiration from the films and relentless passion and drive from the exceptionally talented development team behind the scenes."
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced