Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed back into 2013
SEGA has decieded to further delay the very long-awaited Aliens FPS from Borderlands and Duke Nukem developer Gearbox.
Aliens: Colonial Marines was due to be out this coming autumn but it seems now that fans who have been desperate to get their hands on the game will now have to wait until next year.
On the plus side, at least it has a molecular acid-etched release date for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC which is February the 12th, 2013. The Wii U release date will be confirmed at a later date although it is believed to be a launch window title for Nintendo's new home console.
Geabox boss Randy Pitchford said, "I am thrilled to announce the definitive launch date for Aliens: Colonial Marines. Aliens: Colonial Marines is the culmination of a life-time of inspiration from the films and relentless passion and drive from the exceptionally talented development team behind the scenes."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny