Aliens: Colonial Marines has been pushed back into 2013
SEGA has decieded to further delay the very long-awaited Aliens FPS from Borderlands and Duke Nukem developer Gearbox.
Aliens: Colonial Marines was due to be out this coming autumn but it seems now that fans who have been desperate to get their hands on the game will now have to wait until next year.
On the plus side, at least it has a molecular acid-etched release date for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC which is February the 12th, 2013. The Wii U release date will be confirmed at a later date although it is believed to be a launch window title for Nintendo's new home console.
Geabox boss Randy Pitchford said, "I am thrilled to announce the definitive launch date for Aliens: Colonial Marines. Aliens: Colonial Marines is the culmination of a life-time of inspiration from the films and relentless passion and drive from the exceptionally talented development team behind the scenes."
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update