Wii U pad redesign leaked ahead of E3
One staff member at TT Games has leaked an image of the newly redesigned Wii U controller ahead of the console's official reveal at this year's E3.
Due to some developer concerns is seems that Nintendo has redesigned the tablet controller for their new console to make it a bit easier to use.
The two analogue sticks which were originally modelled on the 3DS's analogue circle pad have now been replaced with proper thumbsticks similar to those on the Wii's Nunchuck.
The Start and Select buttons have also been moved from below the touch screen to the right hand side beneath the A, B, X and Y buttons on the right hand side to make them easier to reach mid-game.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer where a copy of the original image is available to see.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release