Wii U pad redesign leaked ahead of E3
One staff member at TT Games has leaked an image of the newly redesigned Wii U controller ahead of the console's official reveal at this year's E3.
Due to some developer concerns is seems that Nintendo has redesigned the tablet controller for their new console to make it a bit easier to use.
The two analogue sticks which were originally modelled on the 3DS's analogue circle pad have now been replaced with proper thumbsticks similar to those on the Wii's Nunchuck.
The Start and Select buttons have also been moved from below the touch screen to the right hand side beneath the A, B, X and Y buttons on the right hand side to make them easier to reach mid-game.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer where a copy of the original image is available to see.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year