Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time to steal its way into the PS Vita
Sony has revealed that their new entry in the Sly Cooper series will be making its way onto the PS Vita.
Thieves In Time sees Sly having to travel back in time to recover the pages of the Thievious Raccoonus the book that contains all the secrets of thievery learned by the Cooper family over time and preserve his family's history.
Sly and his loyal friends Murray and Bentley will have to solve puzzles all across the world and back through time in their most challenging heist yet.
The PS Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time will feature motion controls taking advantage of the Vita's gyroscope as well as the Cross-save feature allowing players to transfer their saves between the PS3 and Vita versions using the PlayStation cloud.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching