Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time to steal its way into the PS Vita
Sony has revealed that their new entry in the Sly Cooper series will be making its way onto the PS Vita.
Thieves In Time sees Sly having to travel back in time to recover the pages of the Thievious Raccoonus the book that contains all the secrets of thievery learned by the Cooper family over time and preserve his family's history.
Sly and his loyal friends Murray and Bentley will have to solve puzzles all across the world and back through time in their most challenging heist yet.
The PS Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time will feature motion controls taking advantage of the Vita's gyroscope as well as the Cross-save feature allowing players to transfer their saves between the PS3 and Vita versions using the PlayStation cloud.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3