Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time to steal its way into the PS Vita
Sony has revealed that their new entry in the Sly Cooper series will be making its way onto the PS Vita.
Thieves In Time sees Sly having to travel back in time to recover the pages of the Thievious Raccoonus the book that contains all the secrets of thievery learned by the Cooper family over time and preserve his family's history.
Sly and his loyal friends Murray and Bentley will have to solve puzzles all across the world and back through time in their most challenging heist yet.
The PS Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time will feature motion controls taking advantage of the Vita's gyroscope as well as the Cross-save feature allowing players to transfer their saves between the PS3 and Vita versions using the PlayStation cloud.
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure