Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time to steal its way into the PS Vita
Sony has revealed that their new entry in the Sly Cooper series will be making its way onto the PS Vita.
Thieves In Time sees Sly having to travel back in time to recover the pages of the Thievious Raccoonus the book that contains all the secrets of thievery learned by the Cooper family over time and preserve his family's history.
Sly and his loyal friends Murray and Bentley will have to solve puzzles all across the world and back through time in their most challenging heist yet.
The PS Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time will feature motion controls taking advantage of the Vita's gyroscope as well as the Cross-save feature allowing players to transfer their saves between the PS3 and Vita versions using the PlayStation cloud.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side