Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time to steal its way into the PS Vita
Sony has revealed that their new entry in the Sly Cooper series will be making its way onto the PS Vita.
Thieves In Time sees Sly having to travel back in time to recover the pages of the Thievious Raccoonus the book that contains all the secrets of thievery learned by the Cooper family over time and preserve his family's history.
Sly and his loyal friends Murray and Bentley will have to solve puzzles all across the world and back through time in their most challenging heist yet.
The PS Vita version of Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time will feature motion controls taking advantage of the Vita's gyroscope as well as the Cross-save feature allowing players to transfer their saves between the PS3 and Vita versions using the PlayStation cloud.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year