Max Payne 3 returns from the wilderness today
Today sees the release of the long awaited third entry in the Max Payne series after an extended series of delays.
Max Payne 3 sees a Max take early retirement and move into private security in the Brazilian city of Sao Paolo. True to form he is soon embroiled in massive mess that he has no choice but to shoot his way out of.
This is the first entry in the series not to be developed by the Finnish creators Remedy Entertainment and it is also the first Max Payne game to feature extensive online competitive multiplayer modes.
Max Payne 3 is available from today on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the PC version arriving on June the 1st.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year