Max Payne 3 returns from the wilderness today
Today sees the release of the long awaited third entry in the Max Payne series after an extended series of delays.
Max Payne 3 sees a Max take early retirement and move into private security in the Brazilian city of Sao Paolo. True to form he is soon embroiled in massive mess that he has no choice but to shoot his way out of.
This is the first entry in the series not to be developed by the Finnish creators Remedy Entertainment and it is also the first Max Payne game to feature extensive online competitive multiplayer modes.
Max Payne 3 is available from today on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the PC version arriving on June the 1st.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag