Max Payne 3 returns from the wilderness today
Today sees the release of the long awaited third entry in the Max Payne series after an extended series of delays.
Max Payne 3 sees a Max take early retirement and move into private security in the Brazilian city of Sao Paolo. True to form he is soon embroiled in massive mess that he has no choice but to shoot his way out of.
This is the first entry in the series not to be developed by the Finnish creators Remedy Entertainment and it is also the first Max Payne game to feature extensive online competitive multiplayer modes.
Max Payne 3 is available from today on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the PC version arriving on June the 1st.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO