Max Payne 3 returns from the wilderness today
Today sees the release of the long awaited third entry in the Max Payne series after an extended series of delays.
Max Payne 3 sees a Max take early retirement and move into private security in the Brazilian city of Sao Paolo. True to form he is soon embroiled in massive mess that he has no choice but to shoot his way out of.
This is the first entry in the series not to be developed by the Finnish creators Remedy Entertainment and it is also the first Max Payne game to feature extensive online competitive multiplayer modes.
Max Payne 3 is available from today on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with the PC version arriving on June the 1st.
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings