Crossplay enabled PS Vita title in development at Criterion
Burnout developer Criterion has a PS Vita title in development at the moment according to a advertised job vacancy.
The advertisment states that it is looking for tuning the game specifically for the PS Vita's operating system and ensuring optimum performance when interacting between the PS3 and the PS Vita.
This seem to would indicate an additional PS Vita version for a game in development for PS3 with at least some limited Crossplay functionality.
It is believed that Criterion are currently working on another entry in the Need For Speed series although this is yet to be confirmed.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date