Crossplay enabled PS Vita title in development at Criterion
Burnout developer Criterion has a PS Vita title in development at the moment according to a advertised job vacancy.
The advertisment states that it is looking for tuning the game specifically for the PS Vita's operating system and ensuring optimum performance when interacting between the PS3 and the PS Vita.
This seem to would indicate an additional PS Vita version for a game in development for PS3 with at least some limited Crossplay functionality.
It is believed that Criterion are currently working on another entry in the Need For Speed series although this is yet to be confirmed.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light