Crossplay enabled PS Vita title in development at Criterion
Burnout developer Criterion has a PS Vita title in development at the moment according to a advertised job vacancy.
The advertisment states that it is looking for tuning the game specifically for the PS Vita's operating system and ensuring optimum performance when interacting between the PS3 and the PS Vita.
This seem to would indicate an additional PS Vita version for a game in development for PS3 with at least some limited Crossplay functionality.
It is believed that Criterion are currently working on another entry in the Need For Speed series although this is yet to be confirmed.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave