Crossplay enabled PS Vita title in development at Criterion
Burnout developer Criterion has a PS Vita title in development at the moment according to a advertised job vacancy.
The advertisment states that it is looking for tuning the game specifically for the PS Vita's operating system and ensuring optimum performance when interacting between the PS3 and the PS Vita.
This seem to would indicate an additional PS Vita version for a game in development for PS3 with at least some limited Crossplay functionality.
It is believed that Criterion are currently working on another entry in the Need For Speed series although this is yet to be confirmed.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title