Crossplay enabled PS Vita title in development at Criterion
Burnout developer Criterion has a PS Vita title in development at the moment according to a advertised job vacancy.
The advertisment states that it is looking for tuning the game specifically for the PS Vita's operating system and ensuring optimum performance when interacting between the PS3 and the PS Vita.
This seem to would indicate an additional PS Vita version for a game in development for PS3 with at least some limited Crossplay functionality.
It is believed that Criterion are currently working on another entry in the Need For Speed series although this is yet to be confirmed.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016