Activision and EA settle their lawsuit
Activision and EA have managed to settle their differences over the dispute over the legal battle surrounding the unpleasant departure of the founders of Infinity Ward.
Jason West and Vince Zampella, the former heads of Infinity Ward, launched a lawsuit against Activision over unpaid bonuses after their dramatic dismissal. Activision promptly launched a countersuit and named EA in the suit alongside West and Zampella.
The two publishing giants have agreed to "put the matter behind them" although Activision's request for a delay in the trial against West and Zampella has been denied.
The legal battle between Activision and the two founders of Infinity Ward will still go ahead as scheduled on May the 29th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer