Activision and EA settle their lawsuit
Activision and EA have managed to settle their differences over the dispute over the legal battle surrounding the unpleasant departure of the founders of Infinity Ward.
Jason West and Vince Zampella, the former heads of Infinity Ward, launched a lawsuit against Activision over unpaid bonuses after their dramatic dismissal. Activision promptly launched a countersuit and named EA in the suit alongside West and Zampella.
The two publishing giants have agreed to "put the matter behind them" although Activision's request for a delay in the trial against West and Zampella has been denied.
The legal battle between Activision and the two founders of Infinity Ward will still go ahead as scheduled on May the 29th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014