Activision and EA settle their lawsuit
Activision and EA have managed to settle their differences over the dispute over the legal battle surrounding the unpleasant departure of the founders of Infinity Ward.
Jason West and Vince Zampella, the former heads of Infinity Ward, launched a lawsuit against Activision over unpaid bonuses after their dramatic dismissal. Activision promptly launched a countersuit and named EA in the suit alongside West and Zampella.
The two publishing giants have agreed to "put the matter behind them" although Activision's request for a delay in the trial against West and Zampella has been denied.
The legal battle between Activision and the two founders of Infinity Ward will still go ahead as scheduled on May the 29th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year