Activision and EA settle their lawsuit
Activision and EA have managed to settle their differences over the dispute over the legal battle surrounding the unpleasant departure of the founders of Infinity Ward.
Jason West and Vince Zampella, the former heads of Infinity Ward, launched a lawsuit against Activision over unpaid bonuses after their dramatic dismissal. Activision promptly launched a countersuit and named EA in the suit alongside West and Zampella.
The two publishing giants have agreed to "put the matter behind them" although Activision's request for a delay in the trial against West and Zampella has been denied.
The legal battle between Activision and the two founders of Infinity Ward will still go ahead as scheduled on May the 29th.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update