Peter Molyneux unimpressed by the Wii U
Bullfrog and Lionhead founder Peter Molyneux has been expressing his opinions on Nintendo's next hardware efforts as well as what he believes Microsoft and Sony are planning next ahead of this year's E3.
Molyneux described Nintendo's Wii U as "lacklustre" adding that they'll need to do something special for launch stating, "Nintendo's slightly lack lustre Wii U is going to have to blow us away with better specs and great 1st party line up."
He also added that Sony and Microsoft are taking a pause to try and milk a bit more out of the current hardware generation before playing their next-gen cards.
Molyneux continued, "Sony and Microsoft are holding their breath on next gen - interesting to see how they pad out another year. Price cuts, form factors?"
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update