Virtua Fighter 5 Showdown gets its digital release date
SEGA has announced a release date for their next fighter release Virtua Fighter 5 Showdown on PSN and XBLA.
This will be a fully digital release on PS3 and XBLA, a first for the Virtua Fighter series with the addition of some 19 character customisation DLC packs, one for each character. Each individual character pack is to contain between 600 and 950 items.
Virtua Fighter 5 Showdown will hit the PlayStation Store on June the 5th with the Xbox Marketplace release coming the next day, June the 6th.
Both versions will cost 14.99 USD with the individual character customisation DLC packs costing 4.99 USD per character. The customisation DLC packs can also be purchased in two bundles (one with customisation options for 9 characters and the other with 10) for 14.99 USD each.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching