Virtua Fighter 5 Showdown gets its digital release date
SEGA has announced a release date for their next fighter release Virtua Fighter 5 Showdown on PSN and XBLA.
This will be a fully digital release on PS3 and XBLA, a first for the Virtua Fighter series with the addition of some 19 character customisation DLC packs, one for each character. Each individual character pack is to contain between 600 and 950 items.
Virtua Fighter 5 Showdown will hit the PlayStation Store on June the 5th with the Xbox Marketplace release coming the next day, June the 6th.
Both versions will cost 14.99 USD with the individual character customisation DLC packs costing 4.99 USD per character. The customisation DLC packs can also be purchased in two bundles (one with customisation options for 9 characters and the other with 10) for 14.99 USD each.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch