Capcom to re-evaluate their position on on-disc DLC
Capcom has revealed that they will be looking again at their decision to include downloadable content on their game discs.
Their next release, Dragon's Dogma will include its DLC on the disc but senior VP Christian Svensson has stated that they will be re-evaluating their position on the matter for future releases.
He wrote on the Capcom Unity blog, "[We] have begun the process of re-evaluating how such additional game content is delivered in the future. As this process has only just commenced in the past month or so, there will be some titles, where development began some time ago and that are scheduled for release in the coming months, for which we are unable to make changes to the way some of their post release content is delivered."
Capcom has already caused quite a stir by including DLC on the game disc including the most recent release Street Fighter X Tekken.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light