FIFA 13 takes inspiration from Messi
EA Sports has revealed the first set of details on this year's installment in the FIFA Football series.
FIFA 13 has taken a huge amount of inspiration from the world's best player, Argentinian forward Lionel Messi. He has inspired the new 360-degree dribbling system and an improved first touch control giving players unprecedented control over the ball when in possession.
The game's executive producer David Nutter said, "We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack."
The game is also powered by the next generation of the Player Impact Engine further enhancing the quality of the physical interactions between players both on and off the ball.
FIFA 13 will be released on PS3 with Move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PC, PS Vita, Wii, PS2, PSP, 3DS and iOS platforms later this year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes