FIFA 13 takes inspiration from Messi
EA Sports has revealed the first set of details on this year's installment in the FIFA Football series.
FIFA 13 has taken a huge amount of inspiration from the world's best player, Argentinian forward Lionel Messi. He has inspired the new 360-degree dribbling system and an improved first touch control giving players unprecedented control over the ball when in possession.
The game's executive producer David Nutter said, "We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack."
The game is also powered by the next generation of the Player Impact Engine further enhancing the quality of the physical interactions between players both on and off the ball.
FIFA 13 will be released on PS3 with Move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PC, PS Vita, Wii, PS2, PSP, 3DS and iOS platforms later this year.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone