FIFA 13 takes inspiration from Messi
EA Sports has revealed the first set of details on this year's installment in the FIFA Football series.
FIFA 13 has taken a huge amount of inspiration from the world's best player, Argentinian forward Lionel Messi. He has inspired the new 360-degree dribbling system and an improved first touch control giving players unprecedented control over the ball when in possession.
The game's executive producer David Nutter said, "We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack."
The game is also powered by the next generation of the Player Impact Engine further enhancing the quality of the physical interactions between players both on and off the ball.
FIFA 13 will be released on PS3 with Move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PC, PS Vita, Wii, PS2, PSP, 3DS and iOS platforms later this year.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One