FIFA 13 takes inspiration from Messi
EA Sports has revealed the first set of details on this year's installment in the FIFA Football series.
FIFA 13 has taken a huge amount of inspiration from the world's best player, Argentinian forward Lionel Messi. He has inspired the new 360-degree dribbling system and an improved first touch control giving players unprecedented control over the ball when in possession.
The game's executive producer David Nutter said, "We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack."
The game is also powered by the next generation of the Player Impact Engine further enhancing the quality of the physical interactions between players both on and off the ball.
FIFA 13 will be released on PS3 with Move support, Xbox 360 with Kinect support, PC, PS Vita, Wii, PS2, PSP, 3DS and iOS platforms later this year.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light