Gran Turismo 7 could arrive on PS4 as early as next year says Kaz Yamauchi
Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi has stated that Gran Turismo 7 could arrive on PS4 as early as next year.
The Polyphony Digital boss has explained that they want to make sure that they don't keep fans waiting this time like they did on the PS3 with the five-year wait for the release of GT5.
Yamauchi-san said, "We don't want to take too long on Gran Turismo 7. Best-case scenario? Next year. In GT6 we really had to tune the software 100 per cent to maximise the PS3's architecture, but of course the PS4's hardware is much better, so I think the overall quality of the game across the board will be boosted when you come to play it.”
In the meantime, Gran Turismo 6 is due to arrive on the PS3 on December the 6th.
Thanks Top Gear.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3