EVE Online Inferno expansion dated
CCP has given the release date for the latest expansion pack for their space-based MMO EVE Online.
EVE Online Inferno will be a free update bringing a new Mercenary Marketplace, reworked War Declarations, upgraded visual effects for ships and even missiles and launchers, improved factional warfare for entry level players, Kill Reports, Unified Inventory and 16 new modules.
Senior producer Jon Lander stated, "There has never been a more exciting time to try EVE and become the spaceship pilot you always knew you should be. The EVE universe is, now more than ever, staggeringly ripe with possibilities for adventure, stories, profit and, well, really satisfying explosions with the new missile effects."
EVE Online Inferno is the 17th expansion for the game in its nine year history and will be released on the 22nd of May.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave