EVE Online Inferno expansion dated
CCP has given the release date for the latest expansion pack for their space-based MMO EVE Online.
EVE Online Inferno will be a free update bringing a new Mercenary Marketplace, reworked War Declarations, upgraded visual effects for ships and even missiles and launchers, improved factional warfare for entry level players, Kill Reports, Unified Inventory and 16 new modules.
Senior producer Jon Lander stated, "There has never been a more exciting time to try EVE and become the spaceship pilot you always knew you should be. The EVE universe is, now more than ever, staggeringly ripe with possibilities for adventure, stories, profit and, well, really satisfying explosions with the new missile effects."
EVE Online Inferno is the 17th expansion for the game in its nine year history and will be released on the 22nd of May.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO