EVE Online Inferno expansion dated
CCP has given the release date for the latest expansion pack for their space-based MMO EVE Online.
EVE Online Inferno will be a free update bringing a new Mercenary Marketplace, reworked War Declarations, upgraded visual effects for ships and even missiles and launchers, improved factional warfare for entry level players, Kill Reports, Unified Inventory and 16 new modules.
Senior producer Jon Lander stated, "There has never been a more exciting time to try EVE and become the spaceship pilot you always knew you should be. The EVE universe is, now more than ever, staggeringly ripe with possibilities for adventure, stories, profit and, well, really satisfying explosions with the new missile effects."
EVE Online Inferno is the 17th expansion for the game in its nine year history and will be released on the 22nd of May.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3