EVE Online Inferno expansion dated
CCP has given the release date for the latest expansion pack for their space-based MMO EVE Online.
EVE Online Inferno will be a free update bringing a new Mercenary Marketplace, reworked War Declarations, upgraded visual effects for ships and even missiles and launchers, improved factional warfare for entry level players, Kill Reports, Unified Inventory and 16 new modules.
Senior producer Jon Lander stated, "There has never been a more exciting time to try EVE and become the spaceship pilot you always knew you should be. The EVE universe is, now more than ever, staggeringly ripe with possibilities for adventure, stories, profit and, well, really satisfying explosions with the new missile effects."
EVE Online Inferno is the 17th expansion for the game in its nine year history and will be released on the 22nd of May.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year