Rumour: IE finally coming to the Xbox Dashboard
Reports are appearing suggesting that Microsoft are working on an adaptation of Internet Explorer for the Xbox 360.
It would mean that the Xbox 360 will finally draw level with the Wii and the PS3 by offering full internet surfing support alongside its myriad of other online services.
As well as bringing IE to the Xbox Dashboard they are also working on full Kinect support allowing gesture and voice control of the 360's internet surfing experience.
The new service is believed to incorporate seamlessly with the existing Bing support allowing 360 users unprecedented access to the internet. Kinect is not believed to be required to use IE but the experience will be heavily optimised towards its use.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell