Rumour: IE finally coming to the Xbox Dashboard
Reports are appearing suggesting that Microsoft are working on an adaptation of Internet Explorer for the Xbox 360.
It would mean that the Xbox 360 will finally draw level with the Wii and the PS3 by offering full internet surfing support alongside its myriad of other online services.
As well as bringing IE to the Xbox Dashboard they are also working on full Kinect support allowing gesture and voice control of the 360's internet surfing experience.
The new service is believed to incorporate seamlessly with the existing Bing support allowing 360 users unprecedented access to the internet. Kinect is not believed to be required to use IE but the experience will be heavily optimised towards its use.
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V