Rumour: IE finally coming to the Xbox Dashboard
Reports are appearing suggesting that Microsoft are working on an adaptation of Internet Explorer for the Xbox 360.
It would mean that the Xbox 360 will finally draw level with the Wii and the PS3 by offering full internet surfing support alongside its myriad of other online services.
As well as bringing IE to the Xbox Dashboard they are also working on full Kinect support allowing gesture and voice control of the 360's internet surfing experience.
The new service is believed to incorporate seamlessly with the existing Bing support allowing 360 users unprecedented access to the internet. Kinect is not believed to be required to use IE but the experience will be heavily optimised towards its use.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny