Rumour: IE finally coming to the Xbox Dashboard
Reports are appearing suggesting that Microsoft are working on an adaptation of Internet Explorer for the Xbox 360.
It would mean that the Xbox 360 will finally draw level with the Wii and the PS3 by offering full internet surfing support alongside its myriad of other online services.
As well as bringing IE to the Xbox Dashboard they are also working on full Kinect support allowing gesture and voice control of the 360's internet surfing experience.
The new service is believed to incorporate seamlessly with the existing Bing support allowing 360 users unprecedented access to the internet. Kinect is not believed to be required to use IE but the experience will be heavily optimised towards its use.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter