Atari Test Drive studio Eden Games close to closure
The team behind the reboots of the Test Drive and Alone In The Dark series has been all but closed by its parent company Atari.
As part of their efforts to stave off their recent losses Atari is refocusing their business on mobile gaming.
Sadly, Eden Games has become a casualty of this due to the poor performance of Test Drive Unlimited 2 which was poorly received when it launched at the beginning of 2011.
Most of Eden's staff had already been laid off last year and now they are winding up the business. Eden will retain a team maintaining the online services for Test Drive Unlimited 2 but all other operations have ceased.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free