Mega Man creator reveals PS Vita exclusive Soul Sacrifice
Kenji Inafune has revealed his new project and it's a rather curious looking new PS Vita title called Soul Sacrifice.
Inafune-san is working on the new title with Japanese studio Marvelous AQL and Sony Worldwide Studios and it is his first game since leaving Capcom.
Soul Sacrifice follows the slave of a cruel sorcerer as he attempts to escape his master.
The gameplay involves sacrificing things like trees and stones to cast basic spells. In order to cast something more devastating you will need to sacrifice something more like a finger or an eye.
Soul Sacrifice is scheduled for a winter release and will support up to four-player multiplayer in some as-yet unrevealed form.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title