Mega Man creator reveals PS Vita exclusive Soul Sacrifice
Kenji Inafune has revealed his new project and it's a rather curious looking new PS Vita title called Soul Sacrifice.
Inafune-san is working on the new title with Japanese studio Marvelous AQL and Sony Worldwide Studios and it is his first game since leaving Capcom.
Soul Sacrifice follows the slave of a cruel sorcerer as he attempts to escape his master.
The gameplay involves sacrificing things like trees and stones to cast basic spells. In order to cast something more devastating you will need to sacrifice something more like a finger or an eye.
Soul Sacrifice is scheduled for a winter release and will support up to four-player multiplayer in some as-yet unrevealed form.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year