Mega Man creator reveals PS Vita exclusive Soul Sacrifice
Kenji Inafune has revealed his new project and it's a rather curious looking new PS Vita title called Soul Sacrifice.
Inafune-san is working on the new title with Japanese studio Marvelous AQL and Sony Worldwide Studios and it is his first game since leaving Capcom.
Soul Sacrifice follows the slave of a cruel sorcerer as he attempts to escape his master.
The gameplay involves sacrificing things like trees and stones to cast basic spells. In order to cast something more devastating you will need to sacrifice something more like a finger or an eye.
Soul Sacrifice is scheduled for a winter release and will support up to four-player multiplayer in some as-yet unrevealed form.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer