Mega Man creator reveals PS Vita exclusive Soul Sacrifice
Kenji Inafune has revealed his new project and it's a rather curious looking new PS Vita title called Soul Sacrifice.
Inafune-san is working on the new title with Japanese studio Marvelous AQL and Sony Worldwide Studios and it is his first game since leaving Capcom.
Soul Sacrifice follows the slave of a cruel sorcerer as he attempts to escape his master.
The gameplay involves sacrificing things like trees and stones to cast basic spells. In order to cast something more devastating you will need to sacrifice something more like a finger or an eye.
Soul Sacrifice is scheduled for a winter release and will support up to four-player multiplayer in some as-yet unrevealed form.
Thanks Edge Online.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon