Mega Man creator reveals PS Vita exclusive Soul Sacrifice
Kenji Inafune has revealed his new project and it's a rather curious looking new PS Vita title called Soul Sacrifice.
Inafune-san is working on the new title with Japanese studio Marvelous AQL and Sony Worldwide Studios and it is his first game since leaving Capcom.
Soul Sacrifice follows the slave of a cruel sorcerer as he attempts to escape his master.
The gameplay involves sacrificing things like trees and stones to cast basic spells. In order to cast something more devastating you will need to sacrifice something more like a finger or an eye.
Soul Sacrifice is scheduled for a winter release and will support up to four-player multiplayer in some as-yet unrevealed form.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities