Dishonored gets a release date
Bethesda has revealed the release date for Arkane Studios' first title to be revealed as part of the ZeniMax fold, Dishonored.
Dishonored is a dark steampunk inspired title following the adventures of an assassin called Corvo who is given supernatural powers and sets out to uncover the corrupt conspiracy surrounding a plague that has befallen his home city of Dunwall.
Bethesda Softworks president Vlatko Andonov said, "We are pleased that Dishonored has captured peoples attention. We are looking forward to sharing lots more information about the game leading up to its launch in October, and having a hands-on build of Dishonored in our booth at E3!"
Dishonored will be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October the 9th in the US and October 12th across Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive