Beyond Good And Evil 2 still in development on next-gen machines
Michel Ancel has confirmed that development on Beyond Good And Evil 2 is continuing for next generation consoles.
Rather than focus on making the game fit any particular technology that exists or is in development Ancel stated that they will be focused on making the game as impressive as possible and then seeing what hardware will run it.
He explained, "We won't make promises that we can't keep. We are in an active creation stage and at this moment we are only focusing on the game and making it the best game that we can."
Ancel continued, "We focus on the game. We create it first, then we'll see what can run it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes