Beyond Good And Evil 2 still in development on next-gen machines
Michel Ancel has confirmed that development on Beyond Good And Evil 2 is continuing for next generation consoles.
Rather than focus on making the game fit any particular technology that exists or is in development Ancel stated that they will be focused on making the game as impressive as possible and then seeing what hardware will run it.
He explained, "We won't make promises that we can't keep. We are in an active creation stage and at this moment we are only focusing on the game and making it the best game that we can."
Ancel continued, "We focus on the game. We create it first, then we'll see what can run it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD