Beyond Good And Evil 2 still in development on next-gen machines
Michel Ancel has confirmed that development on Beyond Good And Evil 2 is continuing for next generation consoles.
Rather than focus on making the game fit any particular technology that exists or is in development Ancel stated that they will be focused on making the game as impressive as possible and then seeing what hardware will run it.
He explained, "We won't make promises that we can't keep. We are in an active creation stage and at this moment we are only focusing on the game and making it the best game that we can."
Ancel continued, "We focus on the game. We create it first, then we'll see what can run it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims