Beyond Good And Evil 2 still in development on next-gen machines
Michel Ancel has confirmed that development on Beyond Good And Evil 2 is continuing for next generation consoles.
Rather than focus on making the game fit any particular technology that exists or is in development Ancel stated that they will be focused on making the game as impressive as possible and then seeing what hardware will run it.
He explained, "We won't make promises that we can't keep. We are in an active creation stage and at this moment we are only focusing on the game and making it the best game that we can."
Ancel continued, "We focus on the game. We create it first, then we'll see what can run it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3