Beyond Good And Evil 2 still in development on next-gen machines
Michel Ancel has confirmed that development on Beyond Good And Evil 2 is continuing for next generation consoles.
Rather than focus on making the game fit any particular technology that exists or is in development Ancel stated that they will be focused on making the game as impressive as possible and then seeing what hardware will run it.
He explained, "We won't make promises that we can't keep. We are in an active creation stage and at this moment we are only focusing on the game and making it the best game that we can."
Ancel continued, "We focus on the game. We create it first, then we'll see what can run it."
Thanks Develop Online.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat