BioShock Infinite delayed till next year
2K Games and Irrational Games have announced that they have decided to delay the release of BioShock Infinite until 2013.
It was announced back in March that BioShock Infinite was to be released this October but Irrational has since decided that the game would be greatly improved if they delay the release by around six months.
Irrational creative boss Ken Levine said, "When we announced the release date of BioShock Infinite in March, we felt pretty good about the timing. Since then, weve uncovered opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary. Therefore, to give our talented team the time they need to deliver the best Infinite possible, weve decided to move the games release to February."
BioShock Infinite will now be released on February the 26th 2013 on PS3, PC and Xbox 360. Once it is released Irrational has indicated that they will switch work onto their proposed PS Vita BioShock project.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year