BioShock Infinite delayed till next year
2K Games and Irrational Games have announced that they have decided to delay the release of BioShock Infinite until 2013.
It was announced back in March that BioShock Infinite was to be released this October but Irrational has since decided that the game would be greatly improved if they delay the release by around six months.
Irrational creative boss Ken Levine said, "When we announced the release date of BioShock Infinite in March, we felt pretty good about the timing. Since then, weve uncovered opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary. Therefore, to give our talented team the time they need to deliver the best Infinite possible, weve decided to move the games release to February."
BioShock Infinite will now be released on February the 26th 2013 on PS3, PC and Xbox 360. Once it is released Irrational has indicated that they will switch work onto their proposed PS Vita BioShock project.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny