Black Ops II may violate contract with Infinity Ward
Call OF Duty: Black Ops II may violate the terms of a binding agreement between Activision and Infinity Ward signed back in 2008.
The Memorandum of Understanding signed stipulates that Infinity Ward is the only studio permitted to work on a Call Of Duty title with a post-Vietnam setting.
Given that Black Ops II has a near-future setting which definitely breaks the agreement stated in the Memorandum of Understand which is legally binding.
Activision and Treyarch representatives have currently declined to comment on the matter.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today