EVE Online subs switch to Pounds Sterling today
Today's the day that EVE Online's UK subscribers will finally be able to pay for their subscriptions in good old-fashioned Pounds Sterling.
From today the UK subscription for EVE Online will cost 9.99 GBP saving UK player around 20 percent per month on the previous price in Euros.
This month will also see the release of the next major update for EVE Online available to subscribers and trial players.
EVE Online: Inferno will be available from the 22nd of May bringing a host of improvements from new weaponry to graphical updates and even a lowering of the barriers for entry making it easier for new players to get involved.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter