EVE Online subs switch to Pounds Sterling today
Today's the day that EVE Online's UK subscribers will finally be able to pay for their subscriptions in good old-fashioned Pounds Sterling.
From today the UK subscription for EVE Online will cost 9.99 GBP saving UK player around 20 percent per month on the previous price in Euros.
This month will also see the release of the next major update for EVE Online available to subscribers and trial players.
EVE Online: Inferno will be available from the 22nd of May bringing a host of improvements from new weaponry to graphical updates and even a lowering of the barriers for entry making it easier for new players to get involved.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side