EVE Online subs switch to Pounds Sterling today
Today's the day that EVE Online's UK subscribers will finally be able to pay for their subscriptions in good old-fashioned Pounds Sterling.
From today the UK subscription for EVE Online will cost 9.99 GBP saving UK player around 20 percent per month on the previous price in Euros.
This month will also see the release of the next major update for EVE Online available to subscribers and trial players.
EVE Online: Inferno will be available from the 22nd of May bringing a host of improvements from new weaponry to graphical updates and even a lowering of the barriers for entry making it easier for new players to get involved.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer