EVE Online subs switch to Pounds Sterling today
Today's the day that EVE Online's UK subscribers will finally be able to pay for their subscriptions in good old-fashioned Pounds Sterling.
From today the UK subscription for EVE Online will cost 9.99 GBP saving UK player around 20 percent per month on the previous price in Euros.
This month will also see the release of the next major update for EVE Online available to subscribers and trial players.
EVE Online: Inferno will be available from the 22nd of May bringing a host of improvements from new weaponry to graphical updates and even a lowering of the barriers for entry making it easier for new players to get involved.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May