EVE Online subs switch to Pounds Sterling today
Today's the day that EVE Online's UK subscribers will finally be able to pay for their subscriptions in good old-fashioned Pounds Sterling.
From today the UK subscription for EVE Online will cost 9.99 GBP saving UK player around 20 percent per month on the previous price in Euros.
This month will also see the release of the next major update for EVE Online available to subscribers and trial players.
EVE Online: Inferno will be available from the 22nd of May bringing a host of improvements from new weaponry to graphical updates and even a lowering of the barriers for entry making it easier for new players to get involved.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week