Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative begins today
Today sees the launch of Valve's latest free addition to the gameplay possibilities of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC adds puzzle creation tools to the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2 allowing players to create and share their own devious machinations.
Using the Puzzle Maker players can build their own test puzzles and upload them to the Steam Workshop from within the game.
Some creations deemed devious enough to rival those of GLADoS will even be selected to be directly uploaded into the game.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag