Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative begins today
Today sees the launch of Valve's latest free addition to the gameplay possibilities of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC adds puzzle creation tools to the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2 allowing players to create and share their own devious machinations.
Using the Puzzle Maker players can build their own test puzzles and upload them to the Steam Workshop from within the game.
Some creations deemed devious enough to rival those of GLADoS will even be selected to be directly uploaded into the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3