Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative begins today
Today sees the launch of Valve's latest free addition to the gameplay possibilities of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC adds puzzle creation tools to the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2 allowing players to create and share their own devious machinations.
Using the Puzzle Maker players can build their own test puzzles and upload them to the Steam Workshop from within the game.
Some creations deemed devious enough to rival those of GLADoS will even be selected to be directly uploaded into the game.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan