Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative begins today
Today sees the launch of Valve's latest free addition to the gameplay possibilities of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC adds puzzle creation tools to the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2 allowing players to create and share their own devious machinations.
Using the Puzzle Maker players can build their own test puzzles and upload them to the Steam Workshop from within the game.
Some creations deemed devious enough to rival those of GLADoS will even be selected to be directly uploaded into the game.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives