Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative begins today
Today sees the launch of Valve's latest free addition to the gameplay possibilities of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC adds puzzle creation tools to the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2 allowing players to create and share their own devious machinations.
Using the Puzzle Maker players can build their own test puzzles and upload them to the Steam Workshop from within the game.
Some creations deemed devious enough to rival those of GLADoS will even be selected to be directly uploaded into the game.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey