Jaffe impressed by the new God Of War multiplayer modes
The creator of the God Of War series, David Jaffe has been speaking on his impressions of the latest entry in the series God Of War: Ascension.
Of the new game's multiplayer mode, Jaffe said, "I think it looks cool. It looks like another great, impeccably executed Sony Santa Monica game."
He continued speaking very highly of his former studio, "Sony Santa Monica, and certainly that team, really hasn't done anything ever to let people down as game developers."
Jaffe concluded, "If it turns out to be the case that the single player is watered down because of it, then I think they have some justification. But I don't see any evidence of that, and I don't see evidence of that based on the team they are."
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015