Jaffe impressed by the new God Of War multiplayer modes
The creator of the God Of War series, David Jaffe has been speaking on his impressions of the latest entry in the series God Of War: Ascension.
Of the new game's multiplayer mode, Jaffe said, "I think it looks cool. It looks like another great, impeccably executed Sony Santa Monica game."
He continued speaking very highly of his former studio, "Sony Santa Monica, and certainly that team, really hasn't done anything ever to let people down as game developers."
Jaffe concluded, "If it turns out to be the case that the single player is watered down because of it, then I think they have some justification. But I don't see any evidence of that, and I don't see evidence of that based on the team they are."
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way