Jaffe impressed by the new God Of War multiplayer modes
The creator of the God Of War series, David Jaffe has been speaking on his impressions of the latest entry in the series God Of War: Ascension.
Of the new game's multiplayer mode, Jaffe said, "I think it looks cool. It looks like another great, impeccably executed Sony Santa Monica game."
He continued speaking very highly of his former studio, "Sony Santa Monica, and certainly that team, really hasn't done anything ever to let people down as game developers."
Jaffe concluded, "If it turns out to be the case that the single player is watered down because of it, then I think they have some justification. But I don't see any evidence of that, and I don't see evidence of that based on the team they are."
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below