Jaffe impressed by the new God Of War multiplayer modes
The creator of the God Of War series, David Jaffe has been speaking on his impressions of the latest entry in the series God Of War: Ascension.
Of the new game's multiplayer mode, Jaffe said, "I think it looks cool. It looks like another great, impeccably executed Sony Santa Monica game."
He continued speaking very highly of his former studio, "Sony Santa Monica, and certainly that team, really hasn't done anything ever to let people down as game developers."
Jaffe concluded, "If it turns out to be the case that the single player is watered down because of it, then I think they have some justification. But I don't see any evidence of that, and I don't see evidence of that based on the team they are."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light