Rumour: Next-gen Xbox in production
More rumours have emerged surrounding the existence of the successor to the Xbox 360.
This time reports have indicated that the new console is going into production at Texas electronics firm Flextronics, the company responsible for building the Xbox 360.
It has already been rumoured that development kits for the new hardware, codenamed Durango, are in the hands of several major developers.
Microsoft has released a statement on the matter saying, "Xbox 360 has found new ways to extend its lifecycle like introducing the world to controller-free experiences with Kinect and re-inventing the console with a new dashboard and new entertainment content partnerships. We are always thinking about what is next for our platform and how to continue to defy the lifecycle convention. Beyond that we do not comment on rumours or speculation."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey