Microsoft to stream their E3 press conference over Xbox Live
For the first time Microsoft will be streaming their E3 press conference over Xbox Live.
The E3 press conference is entitled Xbox Entertainment Evolved and is expected to show Microsoft's vision for the future of the Xbox 360 as an entertainment platform.
It is scheduled to take place at 10am PDT on Monday the 4th of June. Rumour has it that it will see the unveiling of a new disc-drive-less Xbox 360 Lite designed primarily for entertainment purposes although these have been unconfirmed.
The conference will also be shown on SpikeTV at 12.30pm EST on the same day.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year