Microsoft to stream their E3 press conference over Xbox Live
For the first time Microsoft will be streaming their E3 press conference over Xbox Live.
The E3 press conference is entitled Xbox Entertainment Evolved and is expected to show Microsoft's vision for the future of the Xbox 360 as an entertainment platform.
It is scheduled to take place at 10am PDT on Monday the 4th of June. Rumour has it that it will see the unveiling of a new disc-drive-less Xbox 360 Lite designed primarily for entertainment purposes although these have been unconfirmed.
The conference will also be shown on SpikeTV at 12.30pm EST on the same day.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer