Microsoft to stream their E3 press conference over Xbox Live
For the first time Microsoft will be streaming their E3 press conference over Xbox Live.
The E3 press conference is entitled Xbox Entertainment Evolved and is expected to show Microsoft's vision for the future of the Xbox 360 as an entertainment platform.
It is scheduled to take place at 10am PDT on Monday the 4th of June. Rumour has it that it will see the unveiling of a new disc-drive-less Xbox 360 Lite designed primarily for entertainment purposes although these have been unconfirmed.
The conference will also be shown on SpikeTV at 12.30pm EST on the same day.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network