Microsoft to stream their E3 press conference over Xbox Live
For the first time Microsoft will be streaming their E3 press conference over Xbox Live.
The E3 press conference is entitled Xbox Entertainment Evolved and is expected to show Microsoft's vision for the future of the Xbox 360 as an entertainment platform.
It is scheduled to take place at 10am PDT on Monday the 4th of June. Rumour has it that it will see the unveiling of a new disc-drive-less Xbox 360 Lite designed primarily for entertainment purposes although these have been unconfirmed.
The conference will also be shown on SpikeTV at 12.30pm EST on the same day.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up