Sniper Elite V2 to be spotted on shelves from today
Rebellion's second triple-A title of the year hits retail today after a few quiet years since the release of Aliens Vs Predator.
Sniper Elite V2, the return of their WWII sniper series arrives today on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC with those who pre-ordered the game getting the added bonus of a mission to assassinate Hitler himself.
The game follows the exploits of American OSS agent Karl Fairburne as he attempts to track down and destroy the German's V2 rocket programme before it yields results.
Rebellion's CEO Jason Kingsley said, "We're delighted to bring Sniper Elite V2 to the current generation of consoles. This is no run-and-gun shooter; it's an authentic sniping experience rewarding stealth, forcing the player to use their brain as well as their thumbs. We're extremely proud of how this game looks and plays gamers are in for an absolute treat."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though