Sniper Elite V2 to be spotted on shelves from today
Rebellion's second triple-A title of the year hits retail today after a few quiet years since the release of Aliens Vs Predator.
Sniper Elite V2, the return of their WWII sniper series arrives today on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC with those who pre-ordered the game getting the added bonus of a mission to assassinate Hitler himself.
The game follows the exploits of American OSS agent Karl Fairburne as he attempts to track down and destroy the German's V2 rocket programme before it yields results.
Rebellion's CEO Jason Kingsley said, "We're delighted to bring Sniper Elite V2 to the current generation of consoles. This is no run-and-gun shooter; it's an authentic sniping experience rewarding stealth, forcing the player to use their brain as well as their thumbs. We're extremely proud of how this game looks and plays gamers are in for an absolute treat."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer