Sniper Elite V2 to be spotted on shelves from today
Rebellion's second triple-A title of the year hits retail today after a few quiet years since the release of Aliens Vs Predator.
Sniper Elite V2, the return of their WWII sniper series arrives today on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC with those who pre-ordered the game getting the added bonus of a mission to assassinate Hitler himself.
The game follows the exploits of American OSS agent Karl Fairburne as he attempts to track down and destroy the German's V2 rocket programme before it yields results.
Rebellion's CEO Jason Kingsley said, "We're delighted to bring Sniper Elite V2 to the current generation of consoles. This is no run-and-gun shooter; it's an authentic sniping experience rewarding stealth, forcing the player to use their brain as well as their thumbs. We're extremely proud of how this game looks and plays gamers are in for an absolute treat."
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto
- Double Fine gives a release date for Broken Age Act 2
- YouTube preparing to launch a game and eSports streaming service