Sniper Elite V2 to be spotted on shelves from today
Rebellion's second triple-A title of the year hits retail today after a few quiet years since the release of Aliens Vs Predator.
Sniper Elite V2, the return of their WWII sniper series arrives today on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC with those who pre-ordered the game getting the added bonus of a mission to assassinate Hitler himself.
The game follows the exploits of American OSS agent Karl Fairburne as he attempts to track down and destroy the German's V2 rocket programme before it yields results.
Rebellion's CEO Jason Kingsley said, "We're delighted to bring Sniper Elite V2 to the current generation of consoles. This is no run-and-gun shooter; it's an authentic sniping experience rewarding stealth, forcing the player to use their brain as well as their thumbs. We're extremely proud of how this game looks and plays gamers are in for an absolute treat."
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network