The Elder Scrolls Online revealed by Bethesda
It has been a long time coming but an Elder Scrolls MMO is finally a reality.
Bethesda has announced that after several years of secret development they are working on The Elder Scrolls Online.
The game's director Matt Firor said, "We have been working hard to create an online world in which players will be able to experience the epic Elder Scrolls universe with their friends, something fans have long said they wanted. It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years. The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise."
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac will be revealed later this month and is believed to be making its first proper appearance at E3 next month.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May