The Elder Scrolls Online revealed by Bethesda
It has been a long time coming but an Elder Scrolls MMO is finally a reality.
Bethesda has announced that after several years of secret development they are working on The Elder Scrolls Online.
The game's director Matt Firor said, "We have been working hard to create an online world in which players will be able to experience the epic Elder Scrolls universe with their friends, something fans have long said they wanted. It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years. The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise."
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac will be revealed later this month and is believed to be making its first proper appearance at E3 next month.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming