The Elder Scrolls Online revealed by Bethesda
It has been a long time coming but an Elder Scrolls MMO is finally a reality.
Bethesda has announced that after several years of secret development they are working on The Elder Scrolls Online.
The game's director Matt Firor said, "We have been working hard to create an online world in which players will be able to experience the epic Elder Scrolls universe with their friends, something fans have long said they wanted. It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years. The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise."
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac will be revealed later this month and is believed to be making its first proper appearance at E3 next month.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today