The Elder Scrolls Online revealed by Bethesda
It has been a long time coming but an Elder Scrolls MMO is finally a reality.
Bethesda has announced that after several years of secret development they are working on The Elder Scrolls Online.
The game's director Matt Firor said, "We have been working hard to create an online world in which players will be able to experience the epic Elder Scrolls universe with their friends, something fans have long said they wanted. It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years. The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise."
The Elder Scrolls Online is in development for PC and Mac will be revealed later this month and is believed to be making its first proper appearance at E3 next month.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though