Valve not bringing any news of Half-Life 3 to E3
It's that time of year again and speculation has begun as to what will appear at next month's E3.
Valve have put down a marker early by stating emphatically that there will be no Half-Life 3 at this year's show.
The Half-Life developer's Doug Lombardi said, "We are not announcing anything at E3. Really. We are not announcing Half-Life 3 or Portal 3 or Left 4 Dead 3. We are going to be showing stuff everyone already knows about (CS:GO [Counterstrike: Global Offensive], DOTA 2, 10' UI [Steam 'Big Picture Mode'])."
CounterStrike: Global Offensive will be playable on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC at E3 this year and it will be their most-eagerly awaited release this year.
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release