Valve not bringing any news of Half-Life 3 to E3
It's that time of year again and speculation has begun as to what will appear at next month's E3.
Valve have put down a marker early by stating emphatically that there will be no Half-Life 3 at this year's show.
The Half-Life developer's Doug Lombardi said, "We are not announcing anything at E3. Really. We are not announcing Half-Life 3 or Portal 3 or Left 4 Dead 3. We are going to be showing stuff everyone already knows about (CS:GO [Counterstrike: Global Offensive], DOTA 2, 10' UI [Steam 'Big Picture Mode'])."
CounterStrike: Global Offensive will be playable on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC at E3 this year and it will be their most-eagerly awaited release this year.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent