Valve not bringing any news of Half-Life 3 to E3
It's that time of year again and speculation has begun as to what will appear at next month's E3.
Valve have put down a marker early by stating emphatically that there will be no Half-Life 3 at this year's show.
The Half-Life developer's Doug Lombardi said, "We are not announcing anything at E3. Really. We are not announcing Half-Life 3 or Portal 3 or Left 4 Dead 3. We are going to be showing stuff everyone already knows about (CS:GO [Counterstrike: Global Offensive], DOTA 2, 10' UI [Steam 'Big Picture Mode'])."
CounterStrike: Global Offensive will be playable on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC at E3 this year and it will be their most-eagerly awaited release this year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release