Valve not bringing any news of Half-Life 3 to E3
It's that time of year again and speculation has begun as to what will appear at next month's E3.
Valve have put down a marker early by stating emphatically that there will be no Half-Life 3 at this year's show.
The Half-Life developer's Doug Lombardi said, "We are not announcing anything at E3. Really. We are not announcing Half-Life 3 or Portal 3 or Left 4 Dead 3. We are going to be showing stuff everyone already knows about (CS:GO [Counterstrike: Global Offensive], DOTA 2, 10' UI [Steam 'Big Picture Mode'])."
CounterStrike: Global Offensive will be playable on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC at E3 this year and it will be their most-eagerly awaited release this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year