Valve not bringing any news of Half-Life 3 to E3
It's that time of year again and speculation has begun as to what will appear at next month's E3.
Valve have put down a marker early by stating emphatically that there will be no Half-Life 3 at this year's show.
The Half-Life developer's Doug Lombardi said, "We are not announcing anything at E3. Really. We are not announcing Half-Life 3 or Portal 3 or Left 4 Dead 3. We are going to be showing stuff everyone already knows about (CS:GO [Counterstrike: Global Offensive], DOTA 2, 10' UI [Steam 'Big Picture Mode'])."
CounterStrike: Global Offensive will be playable on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC at E3 this year and it will be their most-eagerly awaited release this year.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced