The first Skyrim DLC Dawnguard revealed
Bethesda has been teasing their first pack of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
They have revealed that the first bit of DLC for Skyrim will be called Dawnguard and will be released this summer.
It will also be a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 with the PC and PS3 getting the DLC 30 days after the Xbox version is released on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Other than that Bethesda have said only that they will be revealing much more information on Dawnguard at this year's E3.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer