The first Skyrim DLC Dawnguard revealed
Bethesda has been teasing their first pack of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
They have revealed that the first bit of DLC for Skyrim will be called Dawnguard and will be released this summer.
It will also be a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 with the PC and PS3 getting the DLC 30 days after the Xbox version is released on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Other than that Bethesda have said only that they will be revealing much more information on Dawnguard at this year's E3.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October