The first Skyrim DLC Dawnguard revealed
Bethesda has been teasing their first pack of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
They have revealed that the first bit of DLC for Skyrim will be called Dawnguard and will be released this summer.
It will also be a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 with the PC and PS3 getting the DLC 30 days after the Xbox version is released on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Other than that Bethesda have said only that they will be revealing much more information on Dawnguard at this year's E3.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto