The first Skyrim DLC Dawnguard revealed
Bethesda has been teasing their first pack of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
They have revealed that the first bit of DLC for Skyrim will be called Dawnguard and will be released this summer.
It will also be a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 with the PC and PS3 getting the DLC 30 days after the Xbox version is released on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Other than that Bethesda have said only that they will be revealing much more information on Dawnguard at this year's E3.
Thanks Edge Online.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent