The first Skyrim DLC Dawnguard revealed
Bethesda has been teasing their first pack of downloadable content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
They have revealed that the first bit of DLC for Skyrim will be called Dawnguard and will be released this summer.
It will also be a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360 with the PC and PS3 getting the DLC 30 days after the Xbox version is released on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Other than that Bethesda have said only that they will be revealing much more information on Dawnguard at this year's E3.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One