Metal Gear Solid HD Collection coming to PS Vita next month
Konami has confirmed that the will be releasing the PS Vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection next month.
The Vita version of the collection is slightly cut down from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions as it only includes Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Both games feature significant optimisations for the PS Vita taking advantage of the touch capabilities of the handheld to allow easier access to weapons and gear, interrogate enemies, perform quick knife attacks and even zoom in on cutscenes.
Those that have the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the MGS HD Collection will be able to move their save games between both platforms using the new Transfarring system.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims