Metal Gear Solid HD Collection coming to PS Vita next month
Konami has confirmed that the will be releasing the PS Vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection next month.
The Vita version of the collection is slightly cut down from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions as it only includes Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Both games feature significant optimisations for the PS Vita taking advantage of the touch capabilities of the handheld to allow easier access to weapons and gear, interrogate enemies, perform quick knife attacks and even zoom in on cutscenes.
Those that have the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the MGS HD Collection will be able to move their save games between both platforms using the new Transfarring system.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes