Metal Gear Solid HD Collection coming to PS Vita next month
Konami has confirmed that the will be releasing the PS Vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection next month.
The Vita version of the collection is slightly cut down from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions as it only includes Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Both games feature significant optimisations for the PS Vita taking advantage of the touch capabilities of the handheld to allow easier access to weapons and gear, interrogate enemies, perform quick knife attacks and even zoom in on cutscenes.
Those that have the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the MGS HD Collection will be able to move their save games between both platforms using the new Transfarring system.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year