Metal Gear Solid HD Collection coming to PS Vita next month
Konami has confirmed that the will be releasing the PS Vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection next month.
The Vita version of the collection is slightly cut down from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions as it only includes Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Both games feature significant optimisations for the PS Vita taking advantage of the touch capabilities of the handheld to allow easier access to weapons and gear, interrogate enemies, perform quick knife attacks and even zoom in on cutscenes.
Those that have the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the MGS HD Collection will be able to move their save games between both platforms using the new Transfarring system.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side