Metal Gear Solid HD Collection coming to PS Vita next month
Konami has confirmed that the will be releasing the PS Vita version of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection next month.
The Vita version of the collection is slightly cut down from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions as it only includes Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
Both games feature significant optimisations for the PS Vita taking advantage of the touch capabilities of the handheld to allow easier access to weapons and gear, interrogate enemies, perform quick knife attacks and even zoom in on cutscenes.
Those that have the PS3 and PS Vita versions of the MGS HD Collection will be able to move their save games between both platforms using the new Transfarring system.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons