Black Ops II to dabble in branching narratives
More details have emerged on the details of the next Call Of Duty title Black Ops II including the return of the much loved zombie mode.
The main setting for Black Ops II will be a near-future setting including using an array of real-world prototypes in a full use setting.
Black Ops II will visit some past theatres like 1980s Afghanistan with a gun battle on horseback being mooted.
The major improvement in the works is the introduction of branching narratives meaning that success or failure at key points will influence how the story develops bringing a brand new level of experience to the Call Of Duty series.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side