Black Ops II to dabble in branching narratives
More details have emerged on the details of the next Call Of Duty title Black Ops II including the return of the much loved zombie mode.
The main setting for Black Ops II will be a near-future setting including using an array of real-world prototypes in a full use setting.
Black Ops II will visit some past theatres like 1980s Afghanistan with a gun battle on horseback being mooted.
The major improvement in the works is the introduction of branching narratives meaning that success or failure at key points will influence how the story develops bringing a brand new level of experience to the Call Of Duty series.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access