Black Ops II to dabble in branching narratives
More details have emerged on the details of the next Call Of Duty title Black Ops II including the return of the much loved zombie mode.
The main setting for Black Ops II will be a near-future setting including using an array of real-world prototypes in a full use setting.
Black Ops II will visit some past theatres like 1980s Afghanistan with a gun battle on horseback being mooted.
The major improvement in the works is the introduction of branching narratives meaning that success or failure at key points will influence how the story develops bringing a brand new level of experience to the Call Of Duty series.
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well