Black Ops II to dabble in branching narratives
More details have emerged on the details of the next Call Of Duty title Black Ops II including the return of the much loved zombie mode.
The main setting for Black Ops II will be a near-future setting including using an array of real-world prototypes in a full use setting.
Black Ops II will visit some past theatres like 1980s Afghanistan with a gun battle on horseback being mooted.
The major improvement in the works is the introduction of branching narratives meaning that success or failure at key points will influence how the story develops bringing a brand new level of experience to the Call Of Duty series.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching