id adds more premium content to Quake Live
Quake Live is set to receive a nice juicy update that will add content for Premium and Pro subscribers.
Premium Pak 12 is the latest boost for Quake Live Premium and Pro players and includes a significant amount of improvements and added content for id's free-to-play multiplayer title.
The new update brings five new game modes for Pro Start-A-Match players, a new Start-A-Match interface with deeper customisation options, over 200 new customisation options and four new premium arenas.
Premium Pak 12 launches today and is available to all those paying the 1.99 USD per month Premium subscription and the 3.99 USD per month Pro subscription.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching