id adds more premium content to Quake Live
Quake Live is set to receive a nice juicy update that will add content for Premium and Pro subscribers.
Premium Pak 12 is the latest boost for Quake Live Premium and Pro players and includes a significant amount of improvements and added content for id's free-to-play multiplayer title.
The new update brings five new game modes for Pro Start-A-Match players, a new Start-A-Match interface with deeper customisation options, over 200 new customisation options and four new premium arenas.
Premium Pak 12 launches today and is available to all those paying the 1.99 USD per month Premium subscription and the 3.99 USD per month Pro subscription.
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF