id adds more premium content to Quake Live
Quake Live is set to receive a nice juicy update that will add content for Premium and Pro subscribers.
Premium Pak 12 is the latest boost for Quake Live Premium and Pro players and includes a significant amount of improvements and added content for id's free-to-play multiplayer title.
The new update brings five new game modes for Pro Start-A-Match players, a new Start-A-Match interface with deeper customisation options, over 200 new customisation options and four new premium arenas.
Premium Pak 12 launches today and is available to all those paying the 1.99 USD per month Premium subscription and the 3.99 USD per month Pro subscription.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update