id adds more premium content to Quake Live
Quake Live is set to receive a nice juicy update that will add content for Premium and Pro subscribers.
Premium Pak 12 is the latest boost for Quake Live Premium and Pro players and includes a significant amount of improvements and added content for id's free-to-play multiplayer title.
The new update brings five new game modes for Pro Start-A-Match players, a new Start-A-Match interface with deeper customisation options, over 200 new customisation options and four new premium arenas.
Premium Pak 12 launches today and is available to all those paying the 1.99 USD per month Premium subscription and the 3.99 USD per month Pro subscription.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter