id adds more premium content to Quake Live
Quake Live is set to receive a nice juicy update that will add content for Premium and Pro subscribers.
Premium Pak 12 is the latest boost for Quake Live Premium and Pro players and includes a significant amount of improvements and added content for id's free-to-play multiplayer title.
The new update brings five new game modes for Pro Start-A-Match players, a new Start-A-Match interface with deeper customisation options, over 200 new customisation options and four new premium arenas.
Premium Pak 12 launches today and is available to all those paying the 1.99 USD per month Premium subscription and the 3.99 USD per month Pro subscription.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America