Mortal Kombat to decapitate PS Vita this week
This week will see the PS Vita get its second taste of 2D fighting action with the full release of Mortal Kombat.
This is the PS Vita version of last year's home console release that became the biggest selling fighting game of 2011.
Creative director at developer NetherRealm Ed Boon said, "Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere. The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation Vita's exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable fighting gameand provides hours of fun for mobile gamers."
Mortal Kombat begins its first portable bout on the PS Vita this Friday, May the 4th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year