Mortal Kombat to decapitate PS Vita this week
This week will see the PS Vita get its second taste of 2D fighting action with the full release of Mortal Kombat.
This is the PS Vita version of last year's home console release that became the biggest selling fighting game of 2011.
Creative director at developer NetherRealm Ed Boon said, "Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere. The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation Vita's exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable fighting gameand provides hours of fun for mobile gamers."
Mortal Kombat begins its first portable bout on the PS Vita this Friday, May the 4th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3