Mortal Kombat to decapitate PS Vita this week
This week will see the PS Vita get its second taste of 2D fighting action with the full release of Mortal Kombat.
This is the PS Vita version of last year's home console release that became the biggest selling fighting game of 2011.
Creative director at developer NetherRealm Ed Boon said, "Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere. The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation Vita's exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable fighting gameand provides hours of fun for mobile gamers."
Mortal Kombat begins its first portable bout on the PS Vita this Friday, May the 4th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey