Mortal Kombat to decapitate PS Vita this week
This week will see the PS Vita get its second taste of 2D fighting action with the full release of Mortal Kombat.
This is the PS Vita version of last year's home console release that became the biggest selling fighting game of 2011.
Creative director at developer NetherRealm Ed Boon said, "Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere. The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation Vita's exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable fighting gameand provides hours of fun for mobile gamers."
Mortal Kombat begins its first portable bout on the PS Vita this Friday, May the 4th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date