Mortal Kombat to decapitate PS Vita this week
This week will see the PS Vita get its second taste of 2D fighting action with the full release of Mortal Kombat.
This is the PS Vita version of last year's home console release that became the biggest selling fighting game of 2011.
Creative director at developer NetherRealm Ed Boon said, "Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere. The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation Vita's exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable fighting gameand provides hours of fun for mobile gamers."
Mortal Kombat begins its first portable bout on the PS Vita this Friday, May the 4th.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition