Mortal Kombat to decapitate PS Vita this week
This week will see the PS Vita get its second taste of 2D fighting action with the full release of Mortal Kombat.
This is the PS Vita version of last year's home console release that became the biggest selling fighting game of 2011.
Creative director at developer NetherRealm Ed Boon said, "Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere. The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation Vita's exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable fighting gameand provides hours of fun for mobile gamers."
Mortal Kombat begins its first portable bout on the PS Vita this Friday, May the 4th.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam