Mortal Kombat to decapitate PS Vita this week
This week will see the PS Vita get its second taste of 2D fighting action with the full release of Mortal Kombat.
This is the PS Vita version of last year's home console release that became the biggest selling fighting game of 2011.
Creative director at developer NetherRealm Ed Boon said, "Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita allows us to bring the best possible fighting experience to our loyal fans - anytime, anywhere. The game runs at a seamless 60 frames per second, and provides unique gameplay modes and features that take advantage of PlayStation Vita's exciting new hardware capabilities. Mortal Kombat for PlayStation Vita is the ultimate portable fighting gameand provides hours of fun for mobile gamers."
Mortal Kombat begins its first portable bout on the PS Vita this Friday, May the 4th.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue