Kinect support arrives for Skyrim
Today sees the launch of the patch that will bring full voice control support to the Xbox version of Skyrim through Kinect.
The patch includes around 200 voice commands including the ability to use your Shouts by actually shouting.
The voice commands are actually very extensive beyond the use of shouts including commanding followers, engaging in bartering, equipping quick weapons and magic and even navigating the maps and skills menus.
The patch is only available in English just now but it is being tested for the Spanish, French, German and Italian versions of the game.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light