Kinect support arrives for Skyrim
Today sees the launch of the patch that will bring full voice control support to the Xbox version of Skyrim through Kinect.
The patch includes around 200 voice commands including the ability to use your Shouts by actually shouting.
The voice commands are actually very extensive beyond the use of shouts including commanding followers, engaging in bartering, equipping quick weapons and magic and even navigating the maps and skills menus.
The patch is only available in English just now but it is being tested for the Spanish, French, German and Italian versions of the game.
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system