Kinect support arrives for Skyrim
Today sees the launch of the patch that will bring full voice control support to the Xbox version of Skyrim through Kinect.
The patch includes around 200 voice commands including the ability to use your Shouts by actually shouting.
The voice commands are actually very extensive beyond the use of shouts including commanding followers, engaging in bartering, equipping quick weapons and magic and even navigating the maps and skills menus.
The patch is only available in English just now but it is being tested for the Spanish, French, German and Italian versions of the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3