Kinect support arrives for Skyrim
Today sees the launch of the patch that will bring full voice control support to the Xbox version of Skyrim through Kinect.
The patch includes around 200 voice commands including the ability to use your Shouts by actually shouting.
The voice commands are actually very extensive beyond the use of shouts including commanding followers, engaging in bartering, equipping quick weapons and magic and even navigating the maps and skills menus.
The patch is only available in English just now but it is being tested for the Spanish, French, German and Italian versions of the game.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks