Kinect support arrives for Skyrim
Today sees the launch of the patch that will bring full voice control support to the Xbox version of Skyrim through Kinect.
The patch includes around 200 voice commands including the ability to use your Shouts by actually shouting.
The voice commands are actually very extensive beyond the use of shouts including commanding followers, engaging in bartering, equipping quick weapons and magic and even navigating the maps and skills menus.
The patch is only available in English just now but it is being tested for the Spanish, French, German and Italian versions of the game.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey