Mixed messages appear over a Bayonetta sequel
There are several different reports appearing over the future of the sequel to Platinum Games' critically acclaimed debut title Bayonetta.
Some reports are indicating that SEGA has cancelled Bayonetta 2 as part of their restructuring whereas others are indicating that it will be formally announced very soon.
According to reports from Edge Online seem to suggest that Bayonetta 2 may have been cancelled by SEGA with Platinum's Hideki Kamiya saying only "I have had it. I'm not Sega man. Ask Sega," in response to the volume of questions. His colleague Atsushi Inaba has also commented on the matter via Twitter saying, "We've heard all the rumours on the net. What do you guys think? Too bad it got cancelled, huh?"
Reports from MCV seem to indicate that Kamiya has said on his official Twitter account to "watch next week's games magazines". This seems to indicate that we'll have to wait and see just which side of the story is true.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year